What’s GNick55 up too

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TreeBee

TreeBee

you can go to pretty much any large grocery store, they'll almost for sure have it.

Even the little country fried grocery store down in my town has a cooler of it. My walmart doesnt though, funnily enough.
I may just have to get another set of bubble bags 🤔

Edit: omfg they are so cheap now!! They were hard to get and super expensive when I got mine 😡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
ebay will sell you a set with all the available sizes in one purchase for like $15. at least they would several years ago. I still have my set of ebay bags floating around here somewhere.

The bubble bags that are 100% screen work better then the ones with just bottom screens for dry ice fwiw.
Those all screen bags are fn legit

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Ive only ended up with poor quality bubble hash using micro sizes too large or trying to make old crappy product not old and crappy, which is pretty much impossible.

Side by side with fresh dried larfs and sugar trim, ive almost always preferred the dry ice sift to the bubble, terp content isnt even comparable ime. Also as long as i didnt shake too long. i only ever made that mistake once though.

But yea lots of people consider dry ice sift poor quality product. In my experience though, that comes from people using poor quality source material, or shaking the bags too long. Or using the same micron size they use for bubble and expecting the same kind of product. Doesnt exactly work that way. The plant matter will grind up once frozen, and will start coming through the screens if too careless.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

^another thing worth mentioning. Sugar trim grinds up in the ice less then larfy popcorn buds. I do think straight sugar trim dry ice runs are a little better then popcorn buds. The sugar trim stays in larger, flatter pieces longer and i usually use my popcorns fresh frozen to make live resin.

it took me more then one dry ice run to decide i actually liked it more then bubble. I was just doing it to begin with because its quicker and easier.

Another interesting note, the cleanest highest quality best tasting full melt hash ive ever made, hell ever had in my entire life, was quick wash 99% iso on fresh unfrozen flowers letting the iso do the freezing on contact, fully winterized, and carefully filtered. If you dont do it right, you will absolutely end up with the CRAPPIEST hash you have EVER had in your life though almost guaranteed lol. making hash that method, a 5-10 second mess up can ruin your product entirely. But the potential is really incredible done right. I prefer it to butane or propane live resin 100% when its right. Its just that even knowing what your doing, its likely to come out wrong. A bowl of that stuff slow burned in the sun with a mag glass is a damn near divine experience to me though and i wish it was easier to get right lmfao. Basically everyone will tell you how much qwiso sucks. They just havent been dumb enough to get it right yet.

Bubble hash is more complicated and time consuming then dry ice hash, but it is harder to do wrong even though dry ice hash is easier to make overall. Thats where the differing opinions lie imho.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’ll talk about the hash a little later,. have some minor issues to deal with today, than friends clones are all going by saturday and all my outdoor plants also will be out by saturday regardless,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Look at the cat! L O L! I’ve flipped 3 foot or better plants upside down and hung them submerged up to the pot in a garbage can full of water for at least 20 minutes with no ill affect! In my opinion, it is a viable and often overlooked method of dealing with pests In the canopy! No place for them to hide underwater! Get complete coverage! But I still don’t know how long a mite or aphid can hold their breath! I just did it On a lark, to prove that it is feasible! L O L!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
IMG 2488
IMG 2485
IMG 2486
IMG 2483

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Wow brilliant. Ive done this with small hydro plants in rockwool before, but thats simple... never seen it made to look so simple with a plant that size in soil though. Have never even considered it lmao.

well guess i timed it right,. these leaving now,..View attachment 2187509
the double 4's always follow me around where mushrooms are concerned. I seem to always have double 2's follow me around where cannabis is concerned. All started with me always being 2 minutes late on the lighter strike for 420 sessions. Half the time i go to feed my cannabis plants it feels like, i look at my phone and it's "X:22"

But also im a crazy person, don't mind me.

Last edited:
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

iso mix, used the pump sprayer,..
letting everything soak,. did the room floor also View attachment 2187507
I used your 50/50 recipe of isopropyl and water last night at sunset on my 3 outdoor plants

I used 70% iso because I felt 99% might be too strong

I'm kind of anxious to see what dawn brings 😬 cuz I've never sprayed iso on plants before🙏🏻🤞🏻

I'm planning on reapplying in 3 Days to kill whatever hatches

Top Bottom