What’s your biggest yields?

• Thread starter StudentGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StudentGreen

Curious to know what you growers out there have recorded to be your biggest harvest weights?

Did you supplement co2?
HID or LED?

Can you please specify the growing canopy area space too in meters preferably so I can compare to see what kind of targets I should set myself. I am supplementing co2 now and got around 1200 ppfd of light.

I have previously grown around 2kg of bud in a 3x2m area with 6 x 600w hps lights so only around 12oz per m2. No supplementation of co2 and pretty bad environmental factors lol.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

a friend and me are doing up to 400gr/m²

Soil and organic liquid nuts, SOG 8 plants 90x60x180 (2x3x6) tent 6L pots SF2000 200W usually 4 week veg then flip to 12/12 (we were running 250W HPS few years ago)

While the plant need a little less veg and look more impressive and grow taller with the HID than with the LED, the yield dispersion we observe with HID and LED depending strain(s) and phenotype(s) is rather the same

we can harvest up to 200gr every 16 weeks for 0.54m²

Last edited:
S

StudentGreen

a friend and me are doing up to 400gr/m²

Soil and organic liquid nuts, SOG 8 plants 90x60x180 (2x3x6) tent 6L pots SF2000 200W usually 4 week veg then flip to 12/12 (we were running 250W HPS few years ago)

While the plant need a little less veg and look more impressive and grow taller with the HID than with the LED, the yield dispersion we observe with HID and LED depending strain(s) and phenotype(s) is rather the same

we can harvest up to 200gr every 16 weeks for 0.54m²
Great work man that’s pretty impressive to say you’re running a 200w light!
Just checked the sf2000 and I see it gives off some pretty good ppfd at 12 inches from canopy, are you supplementing co2 to match the ppfd?

Natep

Natep

My best was just over 2.5 lbs in a 4x4. Under a luxx 645 led pro. Now it seems to stay right about there each harvest. I’m hoping this run will be closer to 3 lbs.

S

StudentGreen

That’s pretty impressive there mate, I would love it if I could hit those marks.
I’ll be harvesting soon so I’ll post my results.
Probably won’t hit those numbers as I’ve made a few mistakes this run but all in good time 😁

Are you supplementing with co2?
What genetics?
How many weeks flower?

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

IMG 8364
I grow 3 plants in 5 gal pots, in a 2’x5’ space. I have 2 HLG led’s, a 320w and a 150w. I have never really pushed it and usually keep both set between 50-70%. Anyway, the veg (from seedling to flip) process is usually 7-8weeks. I really try to train the plants and create an even canopy that completely fills the available space.
Last 3 grows have all been between 17-19oz of tightly manicured dried buds.
I do not supplement any CO2….
100% organic grow where I amend my medium and just water, followed by top dressing every 4-5 weeks.
Pic is my current grow, week 7 of 12/12 and only 2 plants this time.

S

StudentGreen

Great results there especially without adding co2 mate.
It’s nice to see what others are growing, I know what I should be aiming for.
Thanks for your reply’s.
I hope you the best of luck in your future grows!

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Thanks for the kind words. After years of growing outdoors and dozens of runs more recently inside, the one thing I’ve learned is that, in general, these plants don’t need nearly the amount of inputs as the industry would have U believe.
I hate to think of all the newer growers who have a collection of 27 different bottles of liquid nutes with catchy names and outrageous claims. Common sense should tell U that a plant doesn’t need 8 sources of the same thing. But growers certainly buy it up at a rapid pace. I’m not judging, I’ve done the same thing.
Less is def more when it comes to cannabis farming.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Biggest yield indoors on a single plant to date, was a columbian land race plant grown in DWC under a 1kw HPS bulb.

I pulled a bit over 2 pounds even harvesting early lol. Had i been able to take it all the way i think i prob woulda hit the fabled "3 a light" I just used flora base series, didnt even use the grow. Just micro and bloom. Even in veg its really unnecessary.

Biggest pull outside from a single plant so far was just over 2.5 lbs. Plant called special queen #1 from RQS.

i still got some pics of that DWC land race run lol. I had to pull at 13 weeks because root rot set in. Turns out a 14-16 week land race sativa is not Deep water culture's favorite plant. Honestly im surprised i even got it to 13 weeks.

Id bet money id have hit 3 pounds under a single HPS bulb if i coulda finished her. She wasnt my highest yielding plant either, just my biggest infoor single plant yield so far to date.

IMG 20211012 150810 4
IMG 20211006 230441 3
IMG 20211014 125804
IMG 20211004 210706 2
IMG 20210810 215654 6
Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

My highest was 26oz in a 2'x4'x5'. Using a Mars Hydro SP3000 set at 225w and about 24 plants in a SOG in 1 gal or smaller containers. Mega Crop 1 part was the nutes in coco and cloth pots and 32oz hydrogen peroxide containers. Too much work so I don't do a SOG any more and run 2 hempy's and 4-6 32 oz cups in the gaps. A full tent gets around 20-22 oz.

I think that average may go up a little after finally settling on a nute regimen my plants like. Had to quit Mega Crop after getting three bags in a row with rock hard clumps. Took a year of tweaking Jacks (and now Envy) to get my own custom mix - I used Peat_Phreak's ratio as a starting point.

Top Bottom