What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

How does that roller even function? Lol. Auto joint duster!
I buy 2 every 6 months, a pk of 300 papers every 4 months and filters as needed maybe once a year
20240619 145729

I've got a few bamboo rollers I like as well but these do the job😉

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Back from my inguinal hernia surgery this morning, all want well, no sickness from the total anesthesia, and not much pain afterward paracetamol seem enough for now, i went to the cbd shop and bought some purple cbd, and belle des champs cbd so it can help the next 2-3 days. Also bought some topical cbd cream to try for my mother osteoarthritis of the knees.

P1040811

Sunin

Sunin

Back from my inguinal hernia surgery this morning, all want well, no sickness from the total anesthesia, and not much pain afterward paracetamol seem enough for now, i went to the cbd shop and bought some purple cbd, and belle des champs cbd so it can help the next 2-3 days. Also bought some topical cbd cream to try for my mother osteoarthritis of the knees.

View attachment 2204569

wishing speedy recovery 🙏

I don't smoke at all now as I am in the middle of dropping tobacco down the drain after 25 years long relationship.
Then I am swiping for vape only. I will miss joints 🥰

frebo

frebo

I didn’t think I would be able to ever smoke hashish like we had in the 1960’s and ‘70’s. My son dabs and I just smoke flower. He talked me into helping him buy a Dab Press. It was a learning situation and we went as far as making bubble hash first and pressing the bubble hash. This produced dab comparable to dispensary dab. We plan to freeze much of our 12 outdoor plants at harvest to press later.
We have pressed several ounces of last years flower and found if we press through more course dab bags we can make a dark dab that is very much like the hash we had back in the day. It tastes like that Black Afghan hash I first smoked in 1968.

katraiter

katraiter

I don't smoke at all now as I am in the middle of dropping tobacco down the drain after 25 years long relationship.
I did the same thing 2 years ago, but I picked up a steady much weed habit 2 years ago💚 , vape curbed the nicotine smoke part but had to have the joint to curb the "lighter flick😁😁 combustible smoke smell joy" I used to get from the cigarette. I'm at 3 half gram joints a day , sativa with my morning coffee , after lunch a hybrid of some sort and usually the other half of the lunch one before dinner at then a good indica at night time one before bed , vape heavy all day and now I'm down to preferring the 0 and 3 mg vape juice down from the 12mg , was a 2 pack a day Marlboro smooth Marlboro light menthol gal since age 14 I'm 45 this month, I feel great !! And haven't had one relapse of wanting a cigarette and everyone I know smokes !Best of luck!!

katraiter

katraiter

I did the same thing 2 years ago, but I picked up a steady much weed habit 2 years ago💚 , vape curbed the nicotine smoke part but had to have the joint to curb the "lighter flick😁😁 combustible smoke smell joy" I used to get from the cigarette. I'm at 3 half gram joints a day , sativa with my morning coffee , after lunch a hybrid of some sort and usually the other half of the lunch one before dinner at then a good indica at night time one before bed , vape heavy all day and now I'm down to preferring the 0 and 3 mg vape juice down from the 12mg , was a 2 pack a day Marlboro smooth Marlboro light menthol gal since age 14 I'm 45 this month, I feel great !! And haven't had one relapse of wanting a cigarette and everyone I know smokes !Best of luck!!
Cbd fx makes a really nice vape juice! Purple punch is awesome. I can't wait to try the kush it tastes just like a joint without the ash!

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter

I also did the same a few years back. Vape only since. It's great. Good luck.

Speaking of which, I'm, still smoking that Froot Fuel, just can't get enough of it but sadly nearly out. Even debating whether to grow another one next run (instead of a new strain) as it's so nice.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
For real? This is how it looks? My son gave me something like this. I thought it was adulterated so I didn’t smoke it. Beautiful buds!!
you think they look beautiful?
to me that’s stressed out weed,.. probably mostly non-glandular trichomes,..
i’d like to see macro pictures of the trichome heads,..

Galgrows

Galgrows

So what am i smoking in my evening movie viewing......Blue City Diesel and Animal Mintz. Paid $2 gram for itty bitty nugs and they are really quite good. I buy 1/2oz about 1x every 2wks and conserve unfortunately. I'm sprinkling my saved kief into the doobies also. This is why i grow outdoors during summer so i can restock my pantry. Then i begin indoor in Nov.👍🙋‍♀️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So what am i smoking in my evening movie viewing......Blue City Diesel and Animal Mintz. Paid $2 gram for itty bitty nugs and they are really quite good. I buy 1/2oz about 1x every 2wks and conserve unfortunately. I'm sprinkling my saved kief into the doobies also. This is why i grow outdoors during summer so i can restock my pantry. Then i begin indoor in Nov.👍🙋‍♀️
Sounds affective.

Top Bottom