White spots on my new plant

G

gdeutschland

Hello!

I purchased a seed and for the first time planted a cannabis.

It is growing fastly. But white dots are spreading on all leaves. The spots don't look like fungus or disease (am I correct?). So what could it be?

I'm totally inexperienced.

The plant is on my balcony, exposed directly to the sun — and it's summer here now. Maybe this is the problem? Or maybe fertilizer that I added? The earth?

Thank you.

White spots on my new plant
White spots on my new plant 2
White spots on my new plant 3
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The link was god awful huge.
Here’s a pic.

IMG 5907
G

gdeutschland

Thank you all!

The problem is, I inspect the plant and see no traces of bugs, even tiny ones. It also doesn't look like fungus.

Could it be related to excess sun or watering?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thank you all!

The problem is, I inspect the plant and see no traces of bugs, even tiny ones. It also doesn't look like fungus.

Could it be related to excess sun or watering?
Not that damage.. are you using a looking glass?

G

gdeutschland

Not that damage.. are you using a looking glass?
Again, thank you.

You are right. I inspected the plant more closely and found two tiny, tiny, tiny bugs. I already applied a special product.

Would you allow me one more question?

As I said, the plant is on my balcony. Summer here. The balcony floor gets VERY hot in the afternoon. Should the plant be there? Is the sun/heat too much? Is it necessary to bring it inside?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Again, thank you.

You are right. I inspected the plant more closely and found two tiny, tiny, tiny bugs. I already applied a special product.

As I said, the plant is on my balcony. Summer here. The balcony floor gets VERY hot in the afternoon. Should the plant be there? Is the sun/heat too much? Is it necessary to bring it inside?
I’m not seeing any signs of light or heat stress, I think you may be keeping it too wet, always allow for the plant to dry out as much as you can before anymore feed/watering occurs. You can wait until the plant feels as light as styrofoam equivalent. The plant can get that light before a wilt occurs. What are you feeding it? And how much, and when?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Also, bringing in you plant, you may have stowaways. I think it’s a better and more safe approach to keep it outside, now you can start a plant indoors right, but generally you don’t want to start outside and bring it in to stave off stowaway critters you can’t see. That if you have indoor house plants, you would be def tempting fate a bit.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Again, thank you.

Capt jacks dead bug is a sure thing for topical/foliar application.
Dr zhymes is great for a root wash to kill critters in medium with little detrimental effects to the plant. Those two, would give you a pest free plant…….until pests do more pest stuff. Little fr’s😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Capt jacks dead bug is a sure thing for topical/foliar application.
Dr zhymes is great for a root wash to kill critters in medium with little detrimental effects to the plant. Those two, would give you a pest free plant…….until pests do more pest stuff. Little fr’s😂

IMG 6672
IMG 4392
G

gdeutschland

I’m not seeing any signs of light or heat stress, I think you may be keeping it too wet, always allow for the plant to dry out as much as you can before anymore feed/watering occurs. You can wait until the plant feels as light as styrofoam equivalent. The plant can get that light before a wilt occurs. What are you feeding it? And how much, and when?
Thank you!

I used a universal fertilizer once. Honestly, I was overwatering the plant. Then I noticed it last week and started to pay attention to this detail.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thank you!

I used a universal fertilizer once. Honestly, I was overwatering the plant. Then I noticed it last week and started to pay attention to this detail.
It everything when it comes to root health. It has to breath down there you know? Air is just as essential to the game as nutrients and light. So as it is now, the plant being the size it is, the lighter color green it has should darken with a couple proper wet dry cycles. Also the nutrients you are using. You generally shouldn’t feed a plant until it’s 3 weeks out of the ground. There are plenty of grubbins in seed to sustain a cannabis plant through to fill veg. And alls you want to give now is basically
Nitrogen supplements when you feed.

Top Bottom