Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thats being a little harsh hahaha, it still has powdered rock, yeast and yucca extract, fish protein, soy protein, aminoacids, calcium, magnessium and NPK of course. They removed the kelp and the guano but its still a pretty solid formula, its just the price what seems a bit off.
Was just checking out biocanna, their site is ok, breakdowns a little hard to find, forums seemed stoked on them, gonna jump to a couple others and see what folks say….they look pretty rad to me though. Lotsa good reviews so far.

Eledin

Eledin

2 fight club rule:

Never doubt a fellow fighter 🤪
Do you like Big Bud? I think its pretty good for the first weeks of flowering and I think that the Captain here likes it too. Its a good transition before going for a more heavy/late flower based PK liquid. What Im currently using is: Bud Candy (What do you think about it? Not pricy for a certified organic suggar fert), Iguana Juice ofc, Ancient Earth (Even tho Im not gonna buy it anymore I will still add leonardite based liquids, just cheaper ones), Big Bud and for PK Im using organic delta 10 from cannabiogen, which is pk 12-16 with manitol, calcium, magnessium (no nitrogen) and aminos.

Eledin

Eledin

Was just checking out biocanna, their site is ok, breakdowns a little hard to find, forums seemed stoked on them, gonna jump to a couple others and see what folks say….they look pretty rad to me though. Lotsa good reviews so far.
Honestly I think at this point the battle is in between Terra Aquatica and Bio Canna, they both seem pretty legit but its hard to find what its actually in them, all I can get is "100% quality organic ingredients" but thats pretty vague to say the least 🤣

Eledin

Eledin

Terra Aquatica has more complements that actually tell you whats in them but they have a lot of complements for their bio chart, it gets pricy, more than AN if I wanna buy most of the organic line 😢 biocanna is winning in that field but I dont know if its because they have less organics overall or theyre just cheaper, ugh!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Honestly I think at this point the battle is in between Terra Aquatica and Bio Canna, they both seem pretty legit but its hard to find what its actually in them, all I can get is "100% quality organic ingredients" but thats pretty vague to say the least 🤣
They act like that omri badge just says it all right? Drives me a bit batty too bro, a lot of the time unless I make an objective change on my own, I really do like to take the word of a few good growers over any random on forum. I am always a little sketchy about change unless I know the particular strain like an old Floyd song,….

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Do you like Big Bud? I think its pretty good for the first weeks of flowering and I think that the Captain here likes it too. Its a good transition before going for a more heavy/late flower based PK liquid. What Im currently using is: Bud Candy (What do you think about it? Not pricy for a certified organic suggar fert), Iguana Juice ofc, Ancient Earth (Even tho Im not gonna buy it anymore I will still add leonardite based liquids, just cheaper ones), Big Bud and for PK Im using organic delta 10 from cannabiogen, which is pk 12-16 with manitol, calcium, magnessium (no nitrogen) and aminos.

2007 iguana juice marrocs
Marrocs 2007

2007 iguana juice ICEs
Ice outdoor 2007

Eledin

Eledin

They act like that omri badge just says it all right? Drives me a bit batty too bro, a lot of the time unless I make an objective change on my own, I really do like to take the word of a few good growers over any random on forum. I am always a little sketchy about change unless I know the particular strain like an old Floyd song,….
Yeah... I always find the ingredients somewhere but who knows from when that info is or if its reliable anymore.... Im pretty sure that tomorrow I will be able to find more info on both, thanks for your help! Its getting late here, 4:00am in Spain.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yep I think they were about 5-6weeks of 9-10 weeks, amazing smoke ICE one of the best ever, marroc was ok'ish ketama
You still have the genetics?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah... I always find the ingredients somewhere but who knows from when that info is or if its reliable anymore.... Im pretty sure that tomorrow I will be able to find more info on both, thanks for your help! Its getting late here, 4:00am in Spain.
Until next time friend! Rest up.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Terra Aquatica has more complements that actually tell you whats in them but they have a lot of complements for their bio chart, it gets pricy, more than AN if I wanna buy most of the organic line 😢 biocanna is winning in that field but I dont know if its because they have less organics overall or theyre just cheaper, ugh!
Go biobizz for 100% organics, great stuff really.
And cheaper than most, quality still the same as ever very consistent.

Eledin

Eledin

Go biobizz for 100% organics, great stuff really.
And cheaper than most, quality still the same as ever very consistent.
I actually have Bio Grow, I only use Iguana Bloom but the low price plus the unique mention of suggar beet as the main organic ingredient made me think that is not as complete as others. So you think I can get more or less the same performance? Even if slightly less Ill be happy.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

You still have the genetics?
Nope sadly that ice pheno was a one and only greenhouse grow 10 ices and 10 marrocs at a time seeds were very stable lol, I really wish i had that crazy pheno clone around. Unique flavour... I tryed to find a close pheno of it years later, l got some packs from female seeds and didn't got anything close taste wise, as usual, bummer.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nope sadly that ice pheno was a one and only greenhouse grow 10 ices and 10 marrocs at a time seeds were very stable lol, I really wish i had that crazy pheno clone around. Unique flavour... I tryed to find a close pheno of it years later, l got some packs from female seeds and didn't got anything close taste wise, as usual, bummer.
Man all the strains have been bastardized incredibly. Everything is a mutt now. Thats why we pheno hunt tho right? So hard to find and keep really good ones clean.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

They look very good, are you using any liquid ferts now or pure dry ammendments and/or compost tea?
Was AN mixed synthetic/organic line in 2007
Iguana juice's
Sweet leaf (a AN gem that's long gone)
Bud blood powder
Big bud powder
Piranha/tarantula powder
Carboload powder
AN Humic & fulvic acids
AN Seaweed extract
Sensizyn

Nowadays just using:
GH floranova
Big bud
Great white
Moving to led and trying calimagic for the first time in my life.

Last edited:
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
This place looks a little too wild. I might spy with my eye. I mean I'm totally going to lurk this thread. 😂

Top Bottom