AC Infinity Grow Tent Heater

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

That’s so cool. I see people using heaters on here which are a total fire hazard. I don’t need a heater where I live. Would love to see someone who does review it.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
We were just talking about heating the tents this morning. I just put one on preorder and will review it when I get it. As far as I know, this is new. I don't remember seeing it before. It's a product they've needed to add to their line for a long time.

I suspect it could take months for it to be shipped, especially if it's like their humidifiers. I've bought two of those. The first took 4 months to arrive. The second took 2 1/2 months.

Newty

Newty

That’s so cool. I see people using heaters on here which are a total fire hazard. I don’t need a heater where I live. Would love to see someone who does review it.
It says 5x5 space so 25 sqft, I have 32sqft. It would depend on how many degrees it's able to raise the temp in a 5x5.
I usually don't have issues but If it gets down around 10 Fahrenheit while I'm in veg and lights are dimmed, I need to heat it up about 6-8 degress.

Newty

Newty

We were just talking about heating the tents this morning. I just put one on preorder and will review it when I get it. As far as I know, this is new. I don't remember seeing it before. It's a product they've needed to add to their line for a long time.

I suspect it could take months for it to be shipped, especially if it's like their humidifiers. I've bought two of those. The first took 4 months to arrive. The second took 2 1/2 months.
Says it will ship by March 14th
Humidifiers are supposed to be by March 20th

P

Putthataway

Where are you located? My humidifier took 3 days.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Says it will ship by March 14th
Perhaps it will ship for those who were able to order it. I could not. I was only able to preorder it, so maybe they're out of stock already. AC Infinity is frequently short of stock, so I order things I don't need. I don't want to have to wait months when something fails. Twice now I've bought humidifiers from other manufacturers while waiting for AC Infinity to have them in stock again.

Newty

Newty

Perhaps it will ship for those who were able to order it. I could not. I was only able to preorder it, so maybe they're out of stock already. AC Infinity is frequently short of stock, so I order things I don't need. I don't want to have to wait months when something fails. Twice now I've bought humidifiers from other manufacturers while waiting for AC Infinity to have them in stock again.
Luckily everything I've purchased from them so far has been in stock until the T3 humidifier I ordered a few days. The humidifier was preorder as well but my understanding is that March 20th for the T3 humidifier and the March 14th for the heater is the date it ships by if you preorder it.
T5 Humidifier has no ETA so it could take months, T7 has March 20th ship date for preorder also.

This is my first experience with a preorder for AC Infinity so I have no idea how it works but my understanding was if there's a date listed then that is the date it ships by if you preorder, if no date is listed then it could be anytime. It would be bad practice to post a date in the product description if you can't hold true but like I said, first experience with AC Infinity preorder.

PooToe

PooToe

Pretty cool. I have a couple tent heaters but this is nice because you can set and forget. One of the tent heaters I have does the same thing just not so elegantly.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
March 14th for the heater is the date it ships by if you preorder it.
Indeed, it does say that. Thanks. I was busy earlier, so I just completed the preorder.

Now I really need to get one of their new 8-port controllers.

Newty

Newty

Indeed, it does say that. Thanks. I was busy earlier, so I just completed the preorder.

Now I really need to get one of their new 8-port controllers.
I need the 8 port also but I already have a 4 so I figured buy another 4.....oh wait I'm going to definitely need more equipment so I'll need more ports so better buy the 8 port so I have 12 total. My luck they will then release a 16 port lol.

N

Natep

I’ve been struggling all winter trying to figure out a way to heat my small tent. 22x36x60 entire bottom is covered with a earthbox. This is the exact solution I need.

R

RhCrusader

I am wondering if I need a heater
I just flipped a 4 x 8 tent to 12/12 temps outside last night hi teens
Tent was 63 this morning is that to cold plants looked fine when lights came on at 7:00 this morning

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I need the 8 port also but I already have a 4 so I figured buy another 4.....oh wait I'm going to definitely need more equipment so I'll need more ports so better buy the 8 port so I have 12 total.
I have two tents with a 4-port controller, so I'd probably put an 8-port on the larger tent and move that tent's 4-port controller to the smaller tent.

My luck they will then release a 16 port lol.
I'd put money on that. The more ports their controllers have, the more devices they can sell.

N

Natep

I have two tents with a 4-port controller, so I'd probably put an 8-port on the larger tent and move that tent's 4-port controller to the smaller tent.

I'd put money on that. The more ports their controllers have, the more devices they can sell.
I bet the next will be a 8 port with a co2 monitor. They already have a solenoid that could be tripped with a uis plug. Just no way to take the reading on the 69pro or plus.

PooToe

PooToe

Thankfully my lung room doesn't go very far out of range. I use my heater in stretch to keep the internodes short.

As cool as the heater is, and I'm sure it is a great solution for someone that needs to heat their tent throughout the grow, I only need a heater for a few weeks so I'll stick to my little ceramic heater for now.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Thankfully my lung room doesn't go very far out of range. I use my heater in stretch to keep the internodes short.
I thought it was light intensity that affected the stretch. Last grow, I stepped the light hours to 14/10 for a week before stepping it down to 12/12. That seemed to reduce the stretch. I'm going to test that again this grow. That should be in a few weeks.

As cool as the heater is, and I'm sure it is a great solution for someone that needs to heat their tent throughout the grow, I only need a heater for a few weeks so I'll stick to my little ceramic heater for now.
I'm not sure I need this heater, but I'm not completely happy with the in-tent heaters I'm using. They're already controlled by control plugs, but those, of course, are only on or off. The UIS system can do more.

During my current grow, I've been comparing a ceramic heater in the 2x2 tent with an oil radiator heater in the 2x4 tent. So far, I prefer the ceramic heater. I noticed that the radiant heat from the radiator dries the side of the pots that face the heater. This new heater will replace the radiator in the 2x4 tent. I'll probably keep the ceramic heater in the 2x2 tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom