Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

Yo D I need the specifics on how you handled the chop with the trim reaper. I think Im gonna need one.

typically I just start with one plant at a time, cut 1/2 of it down then I buck buds off from the bottom of the branch until I reach the kola, then I hand trim the kola and toss it in the net, I buck into the machine while my friend bucks into a tray, that way once the machine is full, I run it, the touch it up, then put his tray in, run it then touch it up, then start the process over

If I wasnt too lazy I would go through the room, cut down all the kolas and hang them, then reaper everything else, then hand do the kolas later

C

cheech

I'm going see about buying a lb of that c25 stuff. It makes sense that the yield improvement is through a larger plant, not a gimmick that says hey we'll take the plant you have right now in flower and dramatically increase the yield off its current structure.

They're saying, this product can get your plant larger in veg so that by flower you will have more bud sites and larger buds.

That's where its at. Thanks for the link. I'll have a trial run soon enough.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
typically I just start with one plant at a time, cut 1/2 of it down then I buck buds off from the bottom of the branch until I reach the kola, then I hand trim the kola and toss it in the net, I buck into the machine while my friend bucks into a tray, that way once the machine is full, I run it, the touch it up, then put his tray in, run it then touch it up, then start the process over

If I wasnt too lazy I would go through the room, cut down all the kolas and hang them, then reaper everything else, then hand do the kolas later

Thanks homie. Hopefully I make it that far!

@cheech:

I believe once a week all the through end of stretch.

I also found a non ionic surfactant. 5 bucks treats like 1000 gallons. I bought it at a nursery. read on the same thread where I found out about the calcium25 that non ionic is the superior way to go. Ill get the brand later amd post it up in the nute section.

If you read up on tricontanol, it increasea cell division, so it should def. Grow a bigger plant. Also, cutting the cycle time by a week or even 2.... That almost sound too good to be true

C

cheech

For tomatoes they're suggesting 2 weeks after transplanting, so I'd do it when I transplant from 1 gallon to 2.5, then again after I'm in 7 gallons.

http://www.calcium25.com/VEGETABLE-Information.pdf

1 to 2 weeks off of flowering time does sound too good to be true. So good in fact that it's time to place my order and see what the dillio really is.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Great read. I am still doing my build out. Will see how you end up.

Tony69

Tony69

Capulator,

How do you plan to use the Ca25? Reading the study you linked, I see they had great results using the Triacontanol at a very early stage. They also stated that they raised the Brix of citrus when it was applied 3 weeks before harvest. Do you plan on using weekly?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
1 tsp/ gal foliar once a week up to end of stretch.

MIGHT go longer than that if I can keep humidity down... but dont want to risk moldy flowers.

Also looking to formulate my own hibrix foliar product with ingredients sourced from

I have the list of ingredients since they discontinued the product, but I have been too lazy to make an order.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
A this point I can barely crawl under the canopy and squeeze up in to what I have dubbed "the sweet spot", which is right under the 1k. Once you are in there its like being in a cylinder lined with buds and branches.

P1016624
P1016612
P1016644
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Full house buddy! You think the MPB girls are dome with stretch? Wall units lookin great!

-TF

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Full house buddy! You think the MPB girls are dome with stretch? Wall units lookin great!

-TF

They are done. Had to tie a few branches back, but now I am thinking I better get in there with some yo-yos.. still tryign to figure out ho I am gonna handle the situation.

Damn u got some trees those r huge great work

Thanks MG. It's not quite your stable in there, but these girls arent too shabby.

Wow... insert Guns n Roses song.[/QUOTE

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/o1tj2zJ2Wvg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/o1tj2zJ2Wvg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I obviously dont know how to embed a video...

[youtube]YHe1XPTioIk[/youtube]

:fixed:

M

mrdizzle

I tied them back to their cages, clean out the insides big time, I would fill a contractor bag from 5 plants of inside crap

Top Bottom