Giddeon's 8k Watt 4 Plant MPB

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Looking good man. At this rate, you will be running way before me. I will have to pick up the pace.

Thanks TF,
I am hoping to have the room done and plumbing about finished by this time next week but we'll see how shit works out. At least heavy construction has stopped and most my power tools are all put away. I just got a roll of fencing for my cages and to attach to the ceiling for the lights to hang from. I will have pics of that up soon. Thanks again for stopping by.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hey Giddeon,
I just was just looking at your signature.

Is plank new slang for a tree in the mpb? :D

Sorry, just noticed it.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Hey Giddeon,
I just was just looking at your signature.

Is plank new slang for a tree in the mpb? :D

Sorry, just noticed it.

Ha Ha Guess bong rips and editing my signature is where Plank comes from LMAO. :bong-hits:
Thanks TF good looking out.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Toys are coming!!!

My MPB "toys" have started to arrive!!!

Got my quick disconnects and I must say these things are bad ass!! Well worth the money spent!!

DSCF1205
M

mrdizzle

haha shit I would have sold you mine, Ive nevre unhook them lol aaah well they are serious quality

you can use a standard 1in ebb n flow fitting for your rubber washers and for the bolt

JPLord01

JPLord01

Giddeon The one thing I see is that you used black tape for your seams. I would use the aluminum tape. The room looks good one thing you should do is hard pipe your plumbing
the flow is so good. Plumb it with 1in pipe LOST did the hard pipe thread and this is what I did I'm very happy with my set up. If you can cover the tub with no light on them they will stay cooler. Good luck with your build looks good so far.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Giddeon The one thing I see is that you used black tape for your seams. I would use the aluminum tape. The room looks good one thing you should do is hard pipe your plumbing
the flow is so good. Plumb it with 1in pipe LOST did the hard pipe thread and this is what I did I'm very happy with my set up. If you can cover the tub with no light on them they will stay cooler. Good luck with your build looks good so far.

Will do for sure I hard pipe everything.

I used the black tape because thats the only color gorilla tape comes in and thats the only tape that hasn't peeled back from the humidity on me.

Giddeon

Giddeon

So I have been hard at work getting things put together, just about done, I just need to get the Air stones in the buckets and Connect them to the Air manifold, I have built each component so that I can quickly remove any aspect from any bucket (mainly so I can put up my cages around my buckets and then hook up all the lines through the cage holes) I also put ball valves in the air manifold hoping to be able to control the amount of bubble in the bins.

Here are some pics of the progress:
Pic 1: Room only Drains piped in
Pic 2: Individual bucket with all connections in place
Pic 3: Room with Hard piping installed
Pic 4: Check Valve

102 3271
102 3275
102 3276
102 3277
S

socalsinner

Mpb

Nice setup Gid. I actually like the Tomato cages at Home Depot Better than the rolls and they cost so much less. Do you have a slope on that drain ? Looks clean. Peace.

Giddeon

Giddeon

That is one sick install. Good work!
Thanks Lost, Glad to see you stopping in!

Very clean set man!
very nice!!!!!
looks clean! what kind of check valve is that? spring?

Thank You all!!!!!

It is a 1-1/4 swing valve.

Nice setup Gid. I actually like the Tomato cages at Home Depot Better than the rolls and they cost so much less. Do you have a slope on that drain ? Looks clean. Peace.

I already have a roll of 6' cage that I am going to use for the first run, If it turns out to be a hassle I might go with a smaller cage on the next run.

Yes the drain is at a slight slope, the back capped off side is at 21" high then each corner drops and finally gets back to the rez at 18" off the ground plus my basement slopes back that way anyway so it has that to help it as well.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Time to start talking Nutrients

Ok so I have done my experimenting as well as plenty of research and have come up with a nutrient regime that I feel is going to work very well for me in the MPB grow. Some of the Nutrients in the pack I am very familiar with. Others, this is my first time using them and am excited to see the results!!

I hand water 6" RW cubes in veg giving full strength nutrient solution for 2 waterings and then very low ppm solution (like 300ppm) for the next watering.

Foliar feed: Wet betty(Advanced Nutes), Sea Fuel, Sea Minnerals (Advanced Floraculture Bloom....little yellow bottles)

Veg: Sensi Grow A&B, B52, Sensizym, Roots Excelurator, Algen Extract,

Week 1: Start of week 500 ppm up to 650 by end on day 3 of week 1 start foliar regimen.
Week 2: 700 ppm start.........800 ppm end
Week 3: 800 ppm all week.

Bloom:
Week 1: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, B52, Roots Excelurator, Algen Extract, and Bud Ignitor. Run at 900 ppm
Week 2: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, B52, Roots Excelurator, Algen Extract, and Bud Ignitor, low dose big bud. Run at 1000 ppm
Week 3: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, B52, Roots Excelurator, Algen Extract, and Big Bud. Run at 1100 ppm
Cut the Foliar regimen after week 3
Week 4: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, B52, Big Bud. Run at 1250 ppm
Week 5: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, B52, Big Bud. Run at 1350 ppm
Week 6: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, Big Bud. Run at 1350 ppm
Week 7: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, Overdrive. Run at 1350 ppm
Week 8: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, Overdrive. Run at 1150 ppm
Week 9: Sensi Bloom A&B, Sensizym, Overdrive. Run at 900 ppm
Week 10: Flush with low ppm solution of Sensi Bloom A&B & sensizym for 3 to 4 days

Giddeon

Giddeon

looks like a solid program! Do you have access to Sensizym? I know it was yanked a few months ago from the shelf's, B-52 is some real good stuff!! Plants love the Vit-B, Are you using tap? I noticed no Cal-Mag?

I have about 2 and a Half gallons to use up of the SensiZym when this is gone I will probably switch to multi zen by H & G.

I have never had good results using Cal-Mag my plants always picked up after I cut it from my nute schedule, I run RO with that nute schedule and if the plants show signs of needing more nutes I will give it to them at this time.

T

tokinsmokin

Looking great Giddeon. I have some quick disconnects on the way for my MPB's, did you use the ebbnflow fittings locking nuts to secure the quick disconnects? Or did you go with the sealcon locking nuts?

Can't wait to see what this room looks like with plants in it, great work so far.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Ebb and Flow for the 1 inch and a local plumbing store had what I needed for the 1/2 inch.

Top Bottom