Massive Outdoor 2015 Northern Cali Grow,,,,

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Third cuts are often times able to fully mature and the cold weather at the end can bring out a lot of different attributes that you don't see in the beggining. I respect your opinion about my lifelong friend but without knowing all of the facts I don't think people can make a good call on what was the right thing to do. Sometimes not over reacting and thinking about things for a while and creating a smart plan to deal with things can be the correct thing to do.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@MendoGiantZ -- not a single one of us is in your shoes, you do what you see fit. Clearly, this is not your first rodeo and if lifelong friendship is what's most important to you, then that's your priority, no one else's.
It was 27F/-3C when I left the house at 9am this morning. Greenhouse is done for the season.

outwest
Bummer! I would love to have a lovely warm GH to go into when it's all dark and nasty outside.

DrFever

DrFever

No my friend i am literally at the north pole lol
As for chopping yesterday got things all lined up and as day progressed and warmed up she re bounded back and is standing like a trooper lol. weather is going to be really decent for next couple of days and really trying to push her to 8 weeks min so for now shes let alone haha
here is a pic of what she looked likes one sorry looking plant and then another one later on in afternoon although the buds on plant are smaller then i am used to was going to ask you you find the cherry pie to be smaller og style nugs ??? hard n compact ??
i know the shitty flowering weather she had through out flowering but with some of the buds i have chopped off her already to sample etc appears to really hold her weight..
anyways with the slow warm up she gets in mornings and winds mold is not a issue like most would be worried about ..
here is what she looked like early morning yesterday then next one later on afternoon like it didnt bother her one bit haha although she has opened up buds leaning outwards in all directions as you can see from light green leafs . but i am keeping her out til saturday min
Also chopped few buds just to see buds are not huge but not to small either
Don't matter making BHO out of all of it anyways lol
IMG2772
IMG2789
IMG2781
IMG2782
IMG2785

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Thx seamaiden. Working with your really close friends or family in any business can be very hard and if it doesn't work out it can ruin relationships if your not careful. Another major thing you have to consider when in the marijuana business is how important it is to keep everyone happy and make sure no one gets to upset with you because one little phone call can change your life. In no way did my homie ever consider calling the cops I was generally talking about the seasonal workers that come every year for the end. Sometimes it's better to just keep them happy even if people are saying someone is marking more hours then someone else or blah blah blah. I could really care less about most of the squabbles all the trimmers have as long as everyone is happy and the work is getting done.
On another note @DrFever yes my cherry pie plants had very very dense smaller nugs. Not to small but they were like big golf balls and hard as rocks. Very nice smoke and a great high. The people who get my stuff said they liked it the best along with my sour d

DrFever

DrFever

yup getting same thing here thanks and getting same reviews actually trying to pin it down i am getting a almost menthol smoke when inhaling it i mean she is stupid smooth smoke when inhaling it almost like mouth gets frozen sorta and can take the biggest hit with no couch lock what so ever but the stone doesn't hit you fast but gradual and its more like everything lights up around you and you have a body stone its almost comparible to mushrooms lol just curious on what you or others come up with same results mind you this is cherry pie x pck just trying to figure out what is what lol

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

There is a smartphone spy app called highster-mobile. It costs 75$ @nd can be installed on any smartphone ( iphone requires jailbreak) if you think your friend is stealing from you all you need is a few minutes alone with his phone and you can spy on him without him knowing. It lets you forward messages to your email, if someone calls him your phone rings and you can listen to the convo without being heard, you can log into the phones mic and camera to see and hear what is going on in the room and it even has a keylogger that will email you every keystroke. Alot of people would never do that but if I thought a friend was screwing me I would.
http://www.highstermobile.co

realeyes

realeyes

really enjoying your thread my man !
a big high five to you for growing some fine looking nicely finished plants .

sorry bout the drama . i put up with most nonesence from family . i also forget what i say when i smoke cherry pie hash.... how can a homie flip a few for ya if he dont got the work ??? lolz or at least a fat sample?
anywho you inspired me to take my sour d all the way to the end of my season .

Image 8
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Let the sour d ride. My old business partner for my indoor at my place always get mad at me for cutting the sour to soon indoors. It's always super chunky at day 65 or so and I'm like. "Let's cut it ". He gets super mad and makes me take it to day 72 and I appreciate it every time.

realeyes

realeyes

Let the sour d ride. My old business partner for my indoor at my place always get mad at me for cutting the sour to soon indoors. It's always super chunky at day 65 or so and I'm like. "Let's cut it ". He gets super mad and makes me take it to day 72 and I appreciate it every time.
thats great advice , outdoors its hard to let it go with even a speck of mold . right?
day 72 is a great time to chop it indoors . the smells really mature well on the sour ...
that pic of pizzas and warm weather makes me miss cali ...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom