Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lambs breath seeds lol. Im doubting theyre legit, says an 8-12 week flowering time and from what i heard theyre at least 15 weeks to flower. I wouldnt know either way tbh
Say that is a much better answer than crop thing
Or that love weed place.
There is hope there in your situation
Mowie wowie from seeds I saved since 1986
Kona gold too. They hate leds

P

Putthataway

THE DARK!

I “Double Dog Dare“ the average guy to carry his ass SOLO into woods at 4 AM or Out after dark. LOL 🤣🤣🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🤓🤓

I’ve seen grown assed men get fucking sketchy at a coyote 🤣🤣
Out here we have packs of coyotes, javelina, and rattlesnakes . They snakes are inactive at night. Never seen them attack at night but in the daytime they are aggressive, especially if protecting their young. The coyotes and javelina travel in packs, they are not aggressive. Some coyotes are aggressive and will definitely attack or try to eat a smaller dog. One night we were smoking a blunt at the entrance to the mountains. A huge burst of light lit up the mountains so bright you could see the entire mountain top. Nothing I have ever seen. I go what the fuck was that? Multiple people also saw it. One dude was like let’s go up there. Of all the times I have been on that mountain night or day I said fuck no. I don’t what that is and I don’t want to find out. This wasn’t the same evening, it was probably around the same time. It certainly wasn’t what I saw but this aircraft flew over the same mountain.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Whats the flowering time on mowie wowie and KG? How many have you got and/or do you plan on doing a seed run?
I have 45 regs that are going to be used in my breeding plans.
So those seeds, I never grew them, I had them, lost them and they came back to me and have been kept proper over the past 20-25 years. So I plan on a 1 male from each reg strain will be saved for pollen. If the male pickings are slim, and I only get 1 Kona male and no mowie male, I will cross those to keep it Hawaii and shit. Otherwise I have 9 other reg strains that I will have plucked some males from. I really just want a male of the mowie and Kona, be cause I would seperate a group of reg fems., dust them all in mowie or Kona. Cross all of it because fuck, I’ve had them forever they are here, and the gentics are what we all look for as building blocks to make something like we had a ways back
Bud structure and flavor profile,
But I would prefer to get a proper pair together of those, so I can keep the strains pure, then get crazy and let them get busy with everyone in the next run. And I have fems that I have some Oldschool/new gen ideas for with them mowie too. It is a lot, but they popped. I gotta keep it legacy now.

P

Putthataway

Say that is a much better answer than crop thing
Or that love weed place.
There is hope there in your situation
Mowie wowie from seeds I saved since 1986
Kona gold too. They hate leds
In 86 was it only sun or some type of outdoor grow? A humid ocean environment . Really love the old school strains. Not knocking any of the new ones I like old school and it’s just cool to see them get revived.👊🤡

Stokes

Stokes

So those seeds, I never grew them, I had them, lost them and they came back to me and have been kept proper over the past 20-25 years. So I plan on a 1 male from each reg strain will be saved for pollen. If the male pickings are slim, and I only get 1 Kona male and no mowie male, I will cross those to keep it Hawaii and shit. Otherwise I have 9 other reg strains that I will have plucked some males from. I really just want a male of the mowie and Kona, be cause I would seperate a group of reg fems., dust them all in mowie or Kona. Cross all of it because fuck, I’ve had them forever they are here, and the gentics are what we all look for as building blocks to make something like we had a ways back
But I would prefer to get a proper pair together of those, so I can keep the strains pure, then get crazy and let them get busy with everyone in the next run. And I have fems that I have some Oldschool/new gen ideas for with them mowie too. It is a lot, but they popped. I gotta keep it legacy now.

Let me know because both have been on my wishlist for a while now, and getting them from a reputable source would be even better. Im migrating towards the old school strains these days. Im still susceptible to hype tho lol

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Fuck yeah. Some Hawaii 5-0 🤩

P

Putthataway

IMG 1257
She’s alive she’s alive!!^ cap cali blues
IMG 1256
ag seeds nl2^
IMG 1258
IMG 1258
The purest indica (ag) ^
IMG 1259
black domina cap^ real bitch to capture this one seed is super small, first to crack open, moving slower than the others. This seed actually fell out my cup of water and I spent a good 30 minutes searching for her in the water spill. I found her feet from the water spill. There was a lot of expletives searching for her. I got high hopes for her 😂.
IMG 1260
^ last but not least lemon og biker from cap it’s from someone who is into queso. I won’t mention his name unless he approves. This one hasn’t popped open yet. Happy trainwrecking everyone!

Last edited:
P

Putthataway

It’s super dry and hot in the southwest desert. I am already running my hvac. There’s no way reach these 60 degrees in my house not going to happen. So hvac set and even with the thing going on at light with resulting temperatures I have got the thing down to the 60s.
IMG 1262
IMG 1263
IMG 1264
I have some water in there, I recycle some frozen bottles sitting in the styrofoam ice chest back and forth from freezer. I attached this $3 fan that another member on here mentioned on clearance at Wally World.
IMG 1261
^ next door
IMG 1265
I have got it to 62 62 in 85 temp in there

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Let me know because both have been on my wishlist for a while now, and getting them from a reputable source would be even better. Im migrating towards the old school strains these days. Im still susceptible to hype tho lol
I get it, there’s a reason I kept them all these years. The herb was fucking amazing, and sourced proper, the pedigree solid, all these years later, still viable. But at about a 65% germ rate. There’s no real margin for error.
So come hell or high water, I’m playing Lazarus and bringing back the dead. There are solid new strains all day, I have a few in the arsenal now, but it would. Really be a trip to have okie Kona?
Mowie blues?

It’s exciting. I will have a bunch of different crosses I either way, 30 strains atm. I’m always one to spread the love. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lost them when I moved, ma found a box that belonged to me that had gotten tucked in a dark corner, that was late 90s went through the box, presto. Been Fort Knox ever since.
Legit peep the seed packet.
It even still has that old scent went it gets room temp. 👊🏻

IMG 4554
Top Bottom