ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hello growers,

Greeting from ViparSpectra. 🙂

The ViparSpectra brand was founded in 2011 with a simple goal in mind:

To provide innovative indoor gardening products at affordable prices.

Ever since we have been dedicated to manufacturing products of which our customers can be proud. Through extensive research and development, we are always committed to look forward and to continue growing, both in the garden and as a company.

ViparSpectra started with LED grow lights and continues to expand into other horticulture essentials. Every product is made with our customers in mind. We strive to provide the best quality products that fill the needs of our end-user. We achieve this by keeping product development at our core and listening to what our customers want and need.

We're very happy that we're here, be a sponsor. We have been in this field many years, our official account is set up recently. To celebrate it, we’re going to make a giveaway for you all in Nov. Please look forward to it!

Let's keep happy growing together! Welcome to share your grow!

More information welcome to our webiste:
Amazon website:
US: amazon.com/viparspectra
CA:amazon.ca/viparspectra
AU:amazon.com.au/viparspectra
EU:amazon.de/viparspectra
UK:amazon.co.uk/viparspectra

Email: [email protected]

ViparSpectra

Supporter
ViparSpectra 420 Home Page image

Greeting from ViparSpectra. Welcome to know more about ViparSpectra's story:

ViparSpectra has a cutting-edge research and development team consisting of professors and experts alike. We are all about making products that not only last but perform like no other. Your passion is growing; our passion is providing products that will help get you there.

Keeping our customers in mind, we have set up a network of warehouses and offline service centers all around the world so that we can provide the solutions you need quickly. We have operations in places such as the US, Europe, Australia, and more, which drastically reduces wait times should any issues arise. We also employ 10-20 online customer service agents so we can be there for you 24/7. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to ensure you have the best possible experience with ViparSpectra, both before and after purchase.

After years of growing as a brand, ViparSpectra has gradually developed into a leading brand in the LED grow light industry, serving over 20 million customers worldwide. We genuinely love our clients and look forward to continuing to provide high-quality performance products at an exceptional value.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hello THC fams,

Thank you for your support to ViparSpectra.

As ViparSpectra is a sponsor new here on the farm, we would like to be sticky with ViparSpectra product users, window shoppers, or anyone who is not that familiar to us but interested in our products.

How to achieve this? That is, ViparSpectra is happy to announce this thread "ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion" is the Main Thread of ViparSpectra, you can call it the home of ViparSpectra. You guys can take it easy here, and engage with us or invite other grower friends to have any talks about ViparSpectra LED grow lights.

ViparSpectra will have monthly events/giveaways for you guys. Which ViparSpectra light do you expect for the next giveaway? Wait! All comes first, do you know all the ViparSpectra LED grow light models? Try to give their names out, and pick the one you want to own most.

Stay "home". Stay tuned. Thank you.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Welcome to the Farm, I'd like to commend the company for consultation with Dr. MJ Coco as he will be a non-partisan judge of quality of LED components in the lights you rep & sale. For instance what bin # do the 660 nm asram red diodes come from as it matters as to quality and efficiency of the diode,Thank you, SSgrower

Last edited:

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Welcome to the Farm, I'd like to commend the company for consultation with Dr. MJ Coco as he will be a non-partisan judge of quality of LED components in the lights you rep & sale. For instance what bin # do the 660 nm asram red diodes come from as it matters as to quality and efficiency of the diode,Thank you, SSgrower
@SSgrower Thank you and your approved of ViparSpectra LED grow lights.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
@SSgrower ViparSpectra LED grow lights are built with good quality, and we are confident with our products. We are thankful for Dr. MJ Coco approval of our products. And we accept the suggestions that Dr. MJ Coco gives us. And will improve in our new products. We are welcome our growers to give suggestions on our led grow lights for future led lights research. 🥰

SSgrower

SSgrower

I approve of Dr. MJ Coco, I asked "What bin# the 660nm diodes come from as they differ in quality & efficiency. SSgrower also, I own two 450w "Burple style" reflector style ViparSpectra cobb lights and a 4x4 Viparspectra tent. The tent has been really great! SS

Last edited:
E

Edinburg

I grow autoflowers only, can't say enough about your 2 cycle led, a full spec light has red and ir in it this can and will severely affect yield and possibly cause your auto's to flower prematurely and dwarf out but they just luv that blue light in veg. Can't say enough about this company.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I approve of Dr. MJ Coco, I asked "What bin# the 660nm diodes come from as they differ in quality & efficiency. SSgrower also, I own two 450w "Burple style" reflector style ViparSpectra cobb lights and a 4x4 Viparspectra tent. The tent has been really great! SS
@SSgrower Thanks for your approve and support. The 660nm diodes come from OSRAM OSLON® SSL 120, GH CSSPM1.24. Don't worry, Engineers have tested this will suitable to add to KS3000 KS5000 Bar lights and will not affect quality/efficiency.

E

Edinburg

The light is often called blupel,this is excellent light for autoflowers or photo seedlings as your photo gains size flip the light to 2 cycle, in other words leave the blue green switch on and turn on the bloom switch you are now at full spec, turn the blue green switch off you are now at full bloom, this is a 600w 2 cycle # Viperspectra with this light that does not die you can grow both autoflowers and photoperiod plants correctly. USA

SSgrower

SSgrower

I have 2 450w Reflector series Viparspectra "Burple cobbs" and they served me well for 3 grows, then 1 only had red & white leds and I sacked them both for a Philzon FD4500 450w. six "Bar style" LED in my 4x4. SS

E

Edinburg

Really? I have a 2 cycle 600w and it will not die, it has been running continuously for over 7 years at 5 years I figured lights would start to die so bought another, never even in boxed it, if or when this light dies I have another partley due to the fact Viperspectra lowered the price to $150 delivered, have done 100s of grows with this indistructable light, no lie and it takes allot to impress me, it will not die, been rideing my Harley most of the last 6 months have 1 good sized plant, yesterday bought dirt, clay, and whatnot, germanateing 2 creme de la chem x forum stomper and 1 plain ol critical hope to get beans in pots today, and that light will bring them home! Count on it!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
E

Edinburg

I do not do Amozon no matter what ur giveing, won't put a penny in Bezos pocket, just laid off thousands then hired thousands of temp workers right before Holliday's to save cash, give your gift to someone who cares, I don't!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I have 2 450w Reflector series Viparspectra "Burple cobbs" and they served me well for 3 grows, then 1 only had red & white leds and I sacked them both for a Philzon FD4500 450w. six "Bar style" LED in my 4x4. SS
@SSgrower Only have red & white leds(Bloom lights), VEG lights not work, this may be driver or panel problem. Please contact our after-sale email, they will help you solve it. 😄

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Really? I have a 2 cycle 600w and it will not die, it has been running continuously for over 7 years at 5 years I figured lights would start to die so bought another, never even in boxed it, if or when this light dies I have another partley due to the fact Viperspectra lowered the price to $150 delivered, have done 100s of grows with this indistructable light, no lie and it takes allot to impress me, it will not die, been rideing my Harley most of the last 6 months have 1 good sized plant, yesterday bought dirt, clay, and whatnot, germanateing 2 creme de la chem x forum stomper and 1 plain ol critical hope to get beans in pots today, and that light will bring them home! Count on it!
@Edinburg Thank you for your approval of our lights. Yes, normally the light could last a long time. If there are any questions, please don't forget to contact our after-sale service. We are here to help you all. 🥰

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I do not do Amozon no matter what ur giveing, won't put a penny in Bezos pocket, just laid off thousands then hired thousands of temp workers right before Holliday's to save cash, give your gift to someone who cares, I don't!
@Edinburg Sad to hear that but it's true, many companies laid off staff, including our country companies. Hope this situation could change well in the new year.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving Day! 🥳

ViparSpectra here thanks for all of your always support to us! ❤️

We are wishing everyone a happy and heartfelt Thanksgiving filled with good harvests and great memories!

Hope all of you could enjoy your holiday with your families and friends. 🥳

Now countdown to the amazing Black Friday Sales of the year! ViparSpectra is running the BEST SALES on the Amazon sites.

MORE THAN 20% OFF for KS/XS/PRO Series!!
Time: Nov.24th - Nov. 28th
The lowest prices of the year!
Buy more save more, please take this chance to get some items at a low price.

For purchase needs, you can go to the ViparSpectra Amazon Store in your area.

US: amazon.com/viparspectra
CA: amazon.ca/viparspectra
AU: amazon.com.au/viparspectra
EU: amazon.de/viparspectra
UK: amazon.co.uk/viparspectra

Happy thanksgiving day to you

Top Bottom