ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion

ReallyOldDude

ReallyOldDude

Hello THC fams,

Thank you for your support to ViparSpectra.

As ViparSpectra is a sponsor new here on the farm, we would like to be sticky with ViparSpectra product users, window shoppers, or anyone who is not that familiar to us but interested in our products.

How to achieve this? That is, ViparSpectra is happy to announce this thread "ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion" is the Main Thread of ViparSpectra, you can call it the home of ViparSpectra. You guys can take it easy here, and engage with us or invite other grower friends to have any talks about ViparSpectra LED grow lights.

ViparSpectra will have monthly events/giveaways for you guys. Which ViparSpectra light do you expect for the next giveaway? Wait! All comes first, do you know all the ViparSpectra LED grow light models? Try to give their names out, and pick the one you want to own most.

Stay "home". Stay tuned. Thank you.
Just stating PAR value isnt good enough, rather, need "PAR maps" that shows PAR values over a 4x4 or 5×5 area at specified distances! Also growing in a Tent, heat is an issue that drives me nuts ... heat is byproduct due to light efficiency or specifically inefficientcy. I have 9 led lights and some have poor PAR maps or efficiency. Infact my 100W are better then my 200w which is better than my 300W. So watage mean nothing except for power bill ... why I now pay attention to efficiencies. So I wouldn't buy any lights that didn't have honest PAR maps and efficiency listed. Frankly I'm done replacing my *obsolets* light with less capable lights! Last gripe is doesn't matter if LED last forever if they're basically obsolete in couple of years. So show these performance specs!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Just stating PAR value isnt good enough, rather, need "PAR maps" that shows PAR values over a 4x4 or 5×5 area at specified distances! Also growing in a Tent, heat is an issue that drives me nuts ... heat is byproduct due to light efficiency or specifically inefficientcy. I have 9 led lights and some have poor PAR maps or efficiency. Infact my 100W are better then my 200w which is better than my 300W. So watage mean nothing except for power bill ... why I now pay attention to efficiencies. So I wouldn't buy any lights that didn't have honest PAR maps and efficiency listed. Frankly I'm done replacing my *obsolets* light with less capable lights! Last gripe is doesn't matter if LED last forever if they're basically obsolete in couple of years. So show these performance specs!
I just look at my plants to see if they are happy, each plant is different 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom