12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im so far out of date,,when i got back from iraq a buddy i went with ,decides he gonna buy a house in a legal state,so he does,then he starts growing and goes to try and sell his product to a dispensary,,ok when he aproached the several dispensary's this is what they all said,,in order to buy your product you have to have a test preformed in a documented lab for medicinal mariquana,told him this has to be done with every sell and once it is done they will buy everything he got,wth, so you send off for lab to see if there is mold spores and all that shit in there and the local corner saleman rakes in the dollars,all i could tell my bro is remember the score process of the 70'and 80's look like the only way your gonna sell your product,,so with that and all the shit talk i hear about these dispensary's what is todays method of unloading product,cause there isnt anyway ,that i for one could pay for lab testing and then turn around and sell my product and still be competive and make a few bucks too,,i just dont get it with all these difrent laws for the states that have gone legal,THATS WHY I WILL STAY A OUTLAW and probally many more like me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes sir im gonna put a few plants outside, no indoor here cost to much
well if you gonna buy the place look into solar panels,my oldest boy is really thinking of them here for the house,,got a fella down the street built a 30 x 50 building,runs the whole shop on solar power,im still amazed that the damn things dont break when hell hits um,hell we get alot here,tell the fam i said high and let bomb know she aint out the woods of growing just from moving,hahahhah that gig you posted other day sounds like a dream for a gardener like you,want take long to move up the chain im sure

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

im so far out of date,,when i got back from iraq a buddy i went with ,decides he gonna buy a house in a legal state,so he does,then he starts growing and goes to try and sell his product to a dispensary,,ok when he aproached the several dispensary's this is what they all said,,in order to buy your product you have to have a test preformed in a documented lab for medicinal mariquana,told him this has to be done with every sell and once it is done they will buy everything he got,wth, so you send off for lab to see if there is mold spores and all that shit in there and the local corner saleman rakes in the dollars,all i could tell my bro is remember the score process of the 70'and 80's look like the only way your gonna sell your product,,so with that and all the shit talk i hear about these dispensary's what is todays method of unloading product,cause there isnt anyway ,that i for one could pay for lab testing and then turn around and sell my product and still be competive and make a few bucks too,,i just dont get it with all these difrent laws for the states that have gone legal,THATS WHY I WILL STAY A OUTLAW and probally many more like me
Outlaw is the way to go, lol yea

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im not renewing my script... what for... plants grow just fine without a doctors recommendation hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom