12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

nice, i think ill join ya in another dab.. no beer here that id like to try.

still rock n too this nam period music.. its a good list of tunes, some iv not heard before.. but im sure they were popular back in the day.

funny what gets remember and what gets forgotten.

dabs r fhya.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
IMG 20180107 093715 705

K

kansabis

Yeah same bags go for almost 40 on amazon,same reason I'm not buying any soil from bas cuz of shipping that doubles or more the price,I'd rather just make own and can get amendments and stuff other places cheaper too.

Srenots

Srenots

was talkin with a chick that works in Hippy Town and mentioned that the FFOF is way cheaper in Cali, she said ya, i just moved here from Humboldt and i cant believe what u have to pay for my fav soil in a bag....she said its prob from the transit costs as well ....

Ecompost

Ecompost

Been trimmin er’thing to let some more sunlight in , i probably fell 12 trees already
some good fungal mass in them conifers and firs mate. Just think, to grow trees like firs, you must have a fungal mass somewhere in the region of min, ten times more fungus to bacteria by volume., in old growth forests, this number is more like 100:1 F:B. Ergo, you might find some really neat microbes by scraping some of the soil under the canopy level and again on the drip line :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom