• No

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I’d like to discuss other pot size options for the challange

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Thats actually the only male plant ive seen. Lol it is so unnatural looking. Its the most seeds ive seen in one place. Ever. So purple!
Not seeds, pollen balls. Each of the seed looking pods are full of pollen. They produce a ton and he'll start to drop it soon, a day or two maybe 3 but soon. I'll have to clip him by then anyway which will slow it down for a week, maybe. They grow like weeds from here on out.

The girls around him aren't even ready for the pollen and are about 3-4 weeks away before they will be. The lg GDP female maybe sooner. No big, I can collect some pollen just in case but as you see they produce a ton and he's big and healthy and will last long enough to make me hundreds more seeds😉

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Not seeds, pollen balls. Each of the seed looking pods are full of pollen. They produce a ton and he'll start to drop it soon, a day or two maybe 3 but soon. I'll have to clip him by then anyway which will slow it down for a week, maybe. They grow like weeds from here on out.

The girls around him aren't even ready for the pollen and are about 3-4 weeks away before they will be. The lg GDP female maybe sooner. No big, I can collect some pollen just in case but as you see they produce a ton and he's big and healthy and will last long enough to make me hundreds more seeds😉
Can’t wait to spray down my cai blues clone and reverse her haha so many strains waiting for some pollen lol

AZreefer

AZreefer

I liked that info! Thank you. Im a documentry watching type of pothead.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I liked that info! Thank you. Im a documentry watching type of pothead.
Here's my current boy
20240630 192545

These just opened but I don't see any pollen. This is normal as here's the female
20240630 192744

She's not near ready but as the days and weeks go by and yes, I see the aphid. They are getting neem almost weekly and spinosad as needed between the neem. The trick is keeping it balanced. Can't use just one insecticides and I'll have to start Bt soon. Never ending cycle outdoors.

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

I believe in Europe, correct me if I'm wrong folks they don't really use "gallons" it's more 3 or 4 ltrs is common. It's all metric. You'd think they'd have the common curiosity to speak English🤣
You are right 👍, anything fluid is litres. We don’t really do oz’s either it’s grams and kilograms.

Plant pots are sold in litres mostly so may have to go for a 5 litre and just not fill it completely 🤷🏻.

Also wtf is a measurement of cup???? Seen recipes from America that want like one cup of flour? I’ve got a cupboard full of cups but none of them are the same size 😂

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You are right 👍, anything fluid is litres. We don’t really do oz’s either it’s grams and kilograms.

Plant pots are sold in litres mostly so may have to go for a 5 litre and just not fill it completely 🤷🏻.

Also wtf is a measurement of cup???? Seen recipes from America that want like one cup of flour? I’ve got a cupboard full of cups but none of them are the same size 😂
Lol they mean a measuring cup

IMG 6093
Top Bottom