Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you need a hand let me know (seriously). that patch would be perfect to throw a 20%-30% sun shad over for a week or two! Let me know!✌️

PS. I’ve been waiting for 6 months to start fallowing your outdoor grow😂
Thanks Bear! But every time I fucked with their sunlight I regretted it! I think it’s better to just let them ride it out and try and keep the roots. Cool! Good chance this might be a short-lived grow Depending on what I see when I drag my crippled ass out there today! L O L! Enjoy that cool mountain stream, that you cool off in!

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Thanks Bear! But every time I fucked with their sunlight I regretted it! I think it’s better to just let them ride it out and try and keep the roots. Cool! Good chance this might be a short-lived grow Depending on what I see when I drag my crippled ass out there today! L O L! Enjoy that cool mountain stream, that you cool off in!
Im a helper by nature! Cant, help, it?🙄😂 OK chucky, as long as you got it : ) offer stands any time though! : )

I think the ladies would love a nice straw over cover : )✌️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Gnick, you need to start your own landrace botanical garden. "Travel the world with joints and hash" a doob or a temple ball at each plant with a bit of history/geographic info...

Shit, I'd become a member.
i’d love too but we have to rely on @Oldchucky to get his shit together, he lives in the perfect area,.
there's no reason his gardens can’t be like that landrace garden, maybe a bit smaller,.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I think ol' Chuck's got a thing or 2 up his sleeve. He's being modest, we know he's gonna grow a few behemoths.

Just needs bearwater to help with tillage, and he's halfway there 🤣.
This was meant as a reply to @GNick55 comment.
Can’t get that one to open! The reception here is shitty! But if it’s the jade nectar dude down in Santa Cruz, I am subscribed and will catch up on all the old ones and follow all the new ones! Awesome deal they have going down there!
I just checked them out. Free ($0.01) seeds? Sounds like it's a mixed bag, but they might have a hidden gem. I wonder if you can buy specific strains.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think they are just THCV whatever the hell that is! They’re in the business of selling Infusion oil! I don’t know if they would make good smoking plants! But you can get all kinds of Landrace seeds online!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Think this stuff hes using is stronger than the damn stuff I get at ACE!? Ill string my beans up with the shit and they break really quick!
I use masons string for my outdoor garden the twine just snaps after a month or 2 I know it’s not good grade but it don’t break! I’ve left that shit out for months still tied to concrete pins and pulled tight and still diddnt break it lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom