Finding extremely tiny white bugs

• Thread starter Trippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mobshit

mobshit

No you don't listen I think your getting ahead of yourself honestly, ABOUT LOW STRESS TRAINING, NOT THE MITES HAVE A GOOD DAY BUD, happy growing to you!
i think he probably means best, training an indica too early will just make it bushier sometimes. you want the shade of the leaves to tell the plant to stretch tall sometimes.

Sunin

Sunin

to me that is horrible and probably junk,..
you tube is full of non sense

you should basically leave the plant alone until itā€™s mature or until the branching is not symmetrical from the main trunk,.

I agree. It's crap but funny lol the only funnier thing would be if he would compare it to his own junk šŸ¤£ with Missy Elliot song in the background šŸ¤Ÿ
Have seen plants like one on the movie, no bulk, no mass, like cotton. Looks like a big bud and on the scale they have an ounce from main branch. then when you smoke it it's also like smoking cotton that was close to the proper cannabis for a while and puuuf- gone. Kief? forget about it šŸ˜ But I have also noticed that for those people that doesn't matter šŸ™ƒ
Whatever works I guess. Some people prefer to grow and smoke just weed, some grow Cannabis...

For the second one- it is easy to say when you have places where you can put your mature plants outside or inside in legal country and let them do what they want to.
It looks a tiny bit different for people with secret closets where for one clone you got to go to court where growing with intension to distribute will be proven against you. Always two sides of the coin...

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

I agree. It's crap but funny lol the only funnier thing would be if he would compare it to his own junk šŸ¤£ with Missy Elliot song in the background šŸ¤Ÿ
Have seen plants like one on the movie, no bulk, no mass, like cotton. Looks like a big bud and on the scale they have an ounce from main branch. then when you smoke it it's also like smoking cotton that was close to the proper cannabis for a while and puuuf- gone. Kief? forget about it šŸ˜ But I have also noticed that for those people that doesn't matter šŸ™ƒ
Whatever works I guess. Some people prefer to grow and smoke just weed, some grow Cannabis...

For the second one- it is easy to say when you have places where you can put your mature plants outside or inside in legal country and let them do what they want to.
It looks a tiny bit different for people with secret closets where for one clone you got to go to court where growing with intension to distribute will be proven against you. Always two sides of the coin...
drop it all, join the train

Eledin

Eledin

Thanks man! I'm just experiencing the whole feel and seeing what works I have plenty of seeds to experiment on. However I did see this guy on YouTube and he grew 2 pounds off a auto it looks crazy.
The problem with those monster buds is that they are very very fluffy. People usually prefeer smaller but tighter nugs. Ive grown a few toped autos (you can only do it with 3 month autos and even then it can still stress them too much, unless youre a freaking pro) but thats the problem, they can give you massive buds but theyre fluff. Look at how the top monster bud moves when he puts the mason jar against it, that thing has no weight compared to its size. Of course is still a good harvest, I would smoke as I did before with toped autos, but is not high end stuff.

T

Trippie

The problem with those monster buds is that they are very very fluffy. People usually prefeer smaller but tighter nugs. Ive grown a few toped autos (you can only do it with 3 month autos and even then it can still stress them too much, unless youre a freaking pro) but thats the problem, they can give you massive buds but theyre fluff. Look at how the top monster bud moves when he puts the mason jar against it, that thing has no weight. Of course is still a good harvest, I would smoke as I did before with toped autos, but is not high end stuff.
Yeah I seen his and I was thinking that has to be super unnatural for the plant. He keeps the light on 24hrs a day and uses advance nutrients from the very start of the seedling. At day 20 his plant looks like a full size plant. So the guy is basically choosing quantity over quality?

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

The problem with those monster buds is that they are very very fluffy. People usually prefeer smaller but tighter nugs. Ive grown a few toped autos (you can only do it with 3 month autos and even then it can still stress them too much, unless youre a freaking pro) but thats the problem, they can give you massive buds but theyre fluff. Look at how the top monster bud moves when he puts the mason jar against it, that thing has no weight compared to its size. Of course is still a good harvest, I would smoke as I did before with toped autos, but is not high end stuff.
simply perfect, be a little nicer if you want her prettier though. personally would be spraying the hell outta her! foliar all day!

Top Bottom