itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

there's just something about those buds that look fluffy, but aren't when ya pick em up, that just satisfies me, even through an image on a screen 🤤🤤🤤

I already know they're even danker on the inside then the out lol.
yeh i get you man, proper dank tasty, i never took a cut of this, ill after try re grow it if cant though. ive a few more seeds and they all seem to come out the same from what ive seen so far. just the odd pheno different. the taste though is super nice best ive had in years, close to the bluecheese i have👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yeh i get you man, proper dank tasty, i never took a cut of this, ill after try re grow it if cant though. ive a few more seeds and they all seem to come out the same from what ive seen so far. just the odd pheno different. the taste though is super nice best ive had in years, close to the bluecheese i have👍
That's some stable genetics! Good stuff. Looks tasty as hell

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the bluecheese is happy😁 i did take most the tops but it just grows back fast. ill try take alot more off bring it way lower next, its had these lines on the stems there since i can remember. kinda cool they go a light purple colour in the cold. almost like the plants dna if you can read the lines.🧐
Bbbc stem

Bbbc

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

week 2 the seedlings are doing great, there kinda growing quick. ill get some more pics next under the led. its a bit hard work as ive to pull the led light out for pics hps are shocking for pics. Tumble the durban is top left there next to the bottle one.👍
Seedlings

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

week 2 the seedlings are doing great, there kinda growing quick. ill get some more pics next under the led. its a bit hard work as ive to pull the led light out for pics hps are shocking for pics. Tumble the durban is top left there next to the bottle one.👍
View attachment 2191846
Off to a great start! Nice healthy seedlings.
Looking forward to seeing how the durban does under the hps. I bet she is gonna be a beast.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

biker lemon is still holding that awesome flavour after a couple weeks, gotta try save this one its awesome a smoke.😁 i managed to grab some specs of pollen of it to, dont know if the pollen would be viable or not. but ill give it go next time on a flowering plant.
Blemon

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yeh sure im gonna keep it in my tent i think. dont no what to keep yet gotta put a few outdoor like 10 different strains going. the frostette is the first one only managed to pop the one but it looking great so far.👍
Nice! Happy one popped. They probably sat a bit long in a hot airplane.

Haha tough choices... Lucky though, I don't think there's a wrong choice.

Putthataway

Putthataway

biker lemon is still holding that awesome flavour after a couple weeks, gotta try save this one its awesome a smoke.😁 i managed to grab some specs of pollen of it to, dont know if the pollen would be viable or not. but ill give it go next time on a flowering plant.
View attachment 2192753
I am going to sand down the next bean after the missing biker who was never recovered.

Top Bottom