cpurola

cpurola

Fertilized yesterday:
2 gallons well water
1 t Megacrop
1 t Recharge
1/4 t Sea Kelp
1T Mikrobs

Photo Day is overcast but bright. Been having regular rainfall and only give water with ferts. They're all looking a bit shaggy-er.
Thanks for the stretchy tie suggestion oldchucky.

The 12
20240626 085121a

The extras

20240626 085141

Frostberry
Frostberrya

Angel '98
20240626 084703

Romulan Warp Drive
20240626 084716

Snow Angel
20240626 084751

Peanut Butter Herijuana
20240626 084805

Purple Prozac
20240626 084816

Blood, Milk and Sky
20240626 084829

Skystone
20240626 085012

LAX

20240626 085024

Okanagon Grape
20240626 085035

Afghan Outdoor
20240626 085045

Dirty Dancing
20240626 085105

Japanese Beetle (so far they have not tasted cannabis but I catch them and squish them anyways)
20240626 163545

cpurola

cpurola

Frostberry and one of the Okanagan Grape have re-vegged and have too many leaves. The Frostberry has flowers all along the branch but they're smashed up against the leaves. I have to try and pull them down and away from the main stem. Have to be careful the branches are rather ridgid.

20240626 084327

20240626 084344

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I'm embarrassed to say, I couldn't find it again. 🫤 I looked at all the likely plants, but couldn't locate it. Now I'll look at the UN-likely plants. Geesch. (hell getting old) LOL
I went back outside with my phone to take a picture of this cicada shell that was on one of my plants.

no joke took me about 45 minutes to re-find it to take the picture, I was cussing at nothing the whole time hahaha.

IMG 20240626 181327635
Last edited:
cpurola

cpurola

I went back outside with my phone to take a picture of this cicada shell that was on one of my plants.

no joke took me about 45 minutes to re-find it to take the picture, I was cussing at nothing the whole time hahaha.
You mentioned the trichomes on fan leaves and you are right. I usually grab the fan leaves and pull branches down to see inside the plant but the Frostberry is sticky everywhere!
Do you think during re-vegging it will get taller? The days are now getting shorter and the nights longer. So will that make a difference? Will it have a flower stretch?

Galgrows

Galgrows

You mentioned the trichomes on fan leaves and you are right. I usually grab the fan leaves and pull branches down to see inside the plant but the Frostberry is sticky everywhere!
Do you think during re-vegging it will get taller? The days are now getting shorter and the nights longer. So will that make a difference? Will it have a flower stretch?
Ok well i read your other posts concerning reveg. Yes i think possibly 1 of my slurricanes could be doing the same. And my smaller slurricane like your frostberry is very tight between nodes/branches. Just bud all the way to the main stalk and down to the base/dirt. Well i been out digging the tiny fluffy buds near the centers an up the branches just a inch of snipping and cleaning cause it's so tight i doubt much airflow goes through it. It's unfortunate but this is what i do to keep it well, nearly gonna lollypop possibly that small one. But the small one is not revegging just the bigger one seems to be. Rather fluffy not nearly as tight a bud structure, i sure don't want to strip it much. I'll try and find pics of the ones years back that all went into early flower i had 7 big ones well over 6ft.

Galgrows

Galgrows

It's hard to see the dead dried flowers but in the first pic that's how i had to strip them. We had fires all summer months of smoke hardly a sunny clear day. Pretty much wrecked everyones grows. They did grow denser bud but not nearly as well as you'd expected them to be. I used it all salvaged the best buds for my smoking and ground the rest for butter. Was a heartbreaker.

20200913 082502
20200913 082556
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

not all plants will reveg the same, most plants will continue to grow taller during and after revegging too, and it should still start stacking about when it normally would too. Itll prob just be very densely leafy.

Ive had some plants that totally stall out while revegging, but that definitely doesnt look like those, when ive had clones trying to reveg outdoors like that i just keep em clean, let em flower out, and then make hash and concentrates with them lol.

Unless you have a plant to take the spot of that one right away, id just let it finish and keep an extra eye out for PM and bud rot when it gets humid or rains. Youll prob still pull some good baggable flower off of it as well by harvest.

Those frosty reveg fan leaves make excellent edibles. Ive done a couple runs with just those before.

And although nights are getting longer again, itll be a little while before its really noticeable to the plants, that bit of time right around the solstices the exposure time is actually changing at a snails pace. The slowest it changes all year. At the equinoxes though, the daylight hours are shifting by like 5 or 6 mins a day some places. Right now, its about 1 min or a little more i believe. Daylight change is still within the margin of error for a cloudy vs clear night right now vs the solstice. Here in a bout a week or two though, not the case. Right now is your last two weeks or so to clone outdoor plants without confusing the clones after taking them. And its your last couple weeks for larger scale pruning high up on the plant, if necessary, without damaging cola development or causing unnecessary stress in flower. None of these are rules obviously, but they are rules ive always set myself.

Last edited:
cpurola

cpurola

Balloon: Companies in Howell, Mich launch balloons and then drift east. There's a big Balloonfest this weekend. Michigan Challenge
We're almost directly east of Howell about 30 miles and see one or two most summers.
This is the second time the same guy/company has landed in our backyard. Pretty cool.

cpurola

cpurola

When they land they keep the balloon inflated until they ask the property owners if it's okay. The guy who landed the first time gave us glasses of champagne to celebrate. This time he didn't, but it was only one guy instead of a couple.

cpurola

cpurola

It's hard to see the dead dried flowers but in the first pic that's how i had to strip them. We had fires all summer months of smoke hardly a sunny clear day. Pretty much wrecked everyones grows. They did grow denser bud but not nearly as well as you'd expected them to be. I used it all salvaged the best buds for my smoking and ground the rest for butter. Was a heartbreaker.
So terrible! The plants look pretty good considering. But the reduced sunlight probably made a big difference.
The smoke from Canada affected us too, not nearly as bad. Sure hope it's better this year for both us growers and everyone else.

So, I started pruning out all the 'extra' leaves on my Frostberry and it's becoming a nightmare. I need to pull down the branches but they're too stiff and I'm afraid I'll break them off. Hate messing with the flowers.

Does yours have trichs on the leaves too?

20240627 154333

Top Bottom