Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
robomont

robomont

mottling is my nemesis.im kinda thinkin your right about early heavy feeding slowing it.also maybe not enough moisture at rootball or not enough air at rootball.im going to add more perlite my next goaround to see if mottling subsides some
stretch is a problem i use to have .flip at 12 inches or too late,thats why im scrogging now.trying to increase bud density,i did two way and that wasnt enough so im trying 4 way this time around.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

mottling is my nemesis.im kinda thinkin your right about early heavy feeding slowing it.also maybe not enough moisture at rootball or not enough air at rootball.im going to add more perlite my next goaround to see if mottling subsides some
stretch is a problem i use to have .flip at 12 inches or too late,thats why im scrogging now.trying to increase bud density,i did two way and that wasnt enough so im trying 4 way this time around.
Mine don't want to stretch at all, I'd need to veg for a long time to get a decent size plant out of this bitch.

G gnome

G gnome

I just finished a whole row of chem. I vegged em for 3 weeks, topped em once, and flipped em at 14". They stretched to 40" tall and yielded exceptionally well. Phenomenal plant imo. The mottling or variegated leaves only happen when its not completely healthy. The chem loves the nutes!!!!

G gnome

G gnome

Chem'll gag a maggot

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I just finished a whole row of chem. I vegged em for 3 weeks, topped em once, and flipped em at 14". They stretched to 40" tall and yielded exceptionally well. Phenomenal plant imo. The mottling or variegated leaves only happen when its not completely healthy. The chem loves the nutes!!!!
Yes it does and if you let it get away from you it's hard to get it back. Mine barely stretched at all, I really don't understand why, even the first one and you commented that that one was looking healthier than yours at the time. I guess that first one did stretch a little more but, it just doesn't seem to have much stretch for me.
Not sure what I might've done wrong with it but, whatever, it's exiting this guys garden anyway.

G gnome

G gnome

Yes it does and if you let it get away from you it's hard to get it back. Mine barely stretched at all, I really don't understand why, even the first one and you commented that that one was looking healthier than yours at the time. I guess that first one did stretch a little more but, it just doesn't seem to have much stretch for me.
Not sure what I might've done wrong with it but, whatever, it's exiting this guys garden anyway.
Yeah, that first one u did looked excellent imo.......mine def left rm for improvement. I was fighting pm at the time and it still did real well.....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I took some pics in the flower tent yesterday, first up is the Sour Dubb that I flipped first. I'm gonna have to check my calendar, I can't remember how long it's been since I flipped it.
Held my phone up for a top shot.
IMG 20160913 160417

I tried my hand at some pollination with this girl a couple days ago, I took the upper part of the branches for clones and saved the lower parts for pollinating. LV420 pollen impregnating my Sour Dubb buds. lmao Took the bags off today.
IMG 20160913 160455

And here's a somewhat in close shot of some lower buds. Not sure how well it shows but, it's starting to frost up pretty nice, I swear it looks frostier today than it did yesterday though.
IMG 20160913 160606

A shot of my other S Dubb, flipped a week later, slightly lost in the jungle there. lol
IMG 20160913 160443

Upper shot of my Sour Secret.
IMG 20160913 160422

My Jack Herer.
IMG 20160913 160459

Here's a couple shots where I held the camera up to get an "above" view.
IMG 20160913 160527
IMG 20160913 160513
I finally got my Chem's up on top of a couple pots to get those buds closer to the light.

Some veg shots, 4 Jack clones on the left and a Sauron (Long Bottom Leaf x Zero Dark Thirty) on the right. Not sure if it has a name, haven't heard one so, I'm going with Sauron. Couple things hiding behind Sauron, I'm getting to that. lol
IMG 20160913 160736

Couple Sour Dubbs I just got into soil and a Chem Dawg back there that doesn't seem to be doing much of anything but, I really don't think I care anymore, really don't know why I'm even still hanging on to it to see if it takes off.
You watch, I'll end up with no clone and when these new ones are done I'll be right in love with it. lmao There's no way that's gonna happen. :smug:
IMG 20160913 160756

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looking real good papa! I like the look of that sour secret! What's she smell like?
Kinda fruity sweet I guess, 'bout the best description that you get from me. lol Although, my senses do seem to be getting a little better without the cigs, maybe before long I'll actually be able to give some better descriptions.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@Papa Indica Congrats pal on quitting those cigs! Room is looking awesome! Good luck with the beans

Thanks bro, May 9th was our first day without, the wife and I both gave 'em up cold turkey. Well, for the first few days there was a little e-cig use going on but, beyond that, we've gone cold turkey.
It's been rough at times but, we're doing it. Damn nicotine has got to be about the hardest thing there is to get away from, withdrawals are a bitch.

I'm real happy with how things are going, finally got some healthy looking stuff again, I'll never touch that 707 again I can tell ya.
I hope I get some out of it, hopefully the pollen was still viable and I did things right!

Homesteader

Homesteader

I know how hard it is to quit brother! After failing over and over I finally quit by smoking herb all day everyday. Having that support system is so key and it sounds like you have each other to get through it. That first two or three weeks is hell but it gets easier until one day you don't even think about it and eventually the smell and thought is repulsive..

Latest posts

Top Bottom