PiΓ±a Colada and coconuts :)

• Thread starter Sunin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunin

Sunin

🀘 heck yeah! They seem like a great light! You cant beat the price! : )

yes.
in case I will burn the plants I will blame you and Nick as I was watching your stuff grow on it some time 🀣
deal?
I wrote pm about discount to Phlizon- hope it will be available for me too πŸ™

Sunin

Sunin

Hmmm....
The plants are definitely doing something 🀣 I have folder with those "w burps" as I call them πŸ‘‡

Screenshot 20240625 205848

Screenshot 20240628 091106

πŸ€£πŸ‘€

W2

Sunin

Sunin

oh- and I have "accidentally" super cropp all the main stems where I bended some time ago as they were ready.
now I will feed them in few hours and hopefully all will be forgotten and it will heal nicely 🀞
squish sqash auu 😏

Crop2

Crop

Sunin

Sunin

Namaste Growers

today my dog reached the age of 10 πŸŽ‚ 🐢
there will be some dog party as I have 8 now in the house and visited butcher πŸ₯³ πŸ₯©

and hungry blueberry nettles are out of control 🀟
I did lost track what is growing where and just tuck away tuck away thinking more and more I need a grid as right now I keep them underfed, underlighted and underspaced.
Hard to think what they will do in more welcoming conditions 🀣

4 weeks of veg finished. 20L of feed was slurped like it was nothing
I was able to keep all the floor at 30cm so far and I won't give up. I know how this strain stretches.
Did PH of run off on all- nice 6ish
Weird Flo is even weirder and was asking when organic waste is going out πŸ˜‰ It's always Tuesdays honey- so you have three days - I answered 😜
And I have one break on super cropped lettuce (that's also first for me as Indica leaning hybrid like this and aggressive HST might be bad news - but hey- you live and learn 🀣)
I will apply magic duct tape later on - for now I am watching if she will heal it on her own.

29 06 2024

and inside all the main FIM job ends is still bubbling. it takes forever...

Fimtop

They also started to smell like weed few days ago so I guess it's time to take carbon filter out.
Weather sucks here - 15 outside, rain all the time.
Week ago someone said that heat wave is coming to Europe? Seen it in some thread from hot USA.
They lied 😏

Peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom