Status
Not open for further replies.
str8smokn

str8smokn

E45C5031 3EFB 4347 8424 BE7C74AA23D2

STR8

sixstring

sixstring

I think people generally like a nice bud pic I just wish there was more traffic in there. Sometimes 4 likes gets you in. Lol
well you have some things wrong about the comp.if you post a pic you can put a like on 3 pics as your votes.we are not suposed to chat in that thread so it gets way less traffic.the best picture gets my vote i dont care who you are or how many E-friends you have lol.but thats all in the rules if anyone took the time to read the damn things

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

you had the best pic by far pops.some guys just aint got the pic taking skillz to win it so then you get the bitching.gotta do better brosefbrown:p :cool:
Hahaha. I hear ya.
I was joking about the popularity contest making an early excuse when gnome said he was gonna win it. I just wish more people voted. I always got for the best pic too.
I’ve been only voting once. Hahahah. I must have misread the rules or forgot

G gnome

G gnome

well you have some things wrong about the comp.if you post a pic you can put a like on 3 pics as your votes.we are not suposed to chat in that thread so it gets way less traffic.the best picture gets my vote i dont care who you are or how many E-friends you have lol.but thats all in the rules if anyone took the time to read the damn things
I choose the best pix too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom