Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'll be sending Peaceblaster #1 in an s1 to whoever wants it for sure. That thing is a f*cking Leviathan.

That pheno by itself was worth all the effort on that F1 100%. And I haven't even seen it flower yet.
I’ll roll one in a 35 gallon quart indoors and get stoooooooopud with it hahahaa. I love the sound of this.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I’ll roll one in a 35 gallon quart indoors and get stoooooooopud with it hahahaa. I love the sound of this.
Oh btw.

PB1 will burn like 24" from a full spectrum panel. Heads up. They do fine on the periphery though.

Shame you ain't put in the boonies, she could prob take that Texas sun like pancakes after working out lmao. She eats full mid day sun at 90f+ like it's nothing lol. She handles intense humidity fine too. Her heart is full of that Columbian.

@MartyMcFly42oh

Yea, he's decided he wants it insulated, and that the wooden screen doors weren't solid enough. Didn't take long actually using it for him to change his mind on the insulation. Things an oven by 3pm lol.

Turns out I'm not done with the deck yet 🤙

IMG 20240701 133237981
IMG 20240701 133253304
Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh btw.

PB1 will burn like 24" from a full spectrum panel. Heads up. They do fine on the periphery though.

Shame you ain't put in the boonies, she could prob take that Texas sun like pancakes after working out lmao. She eats full mid day sun at 90f+ like it's nothing lol. She handkes intense humidity fine too. Her heart is full of that Columbian.
Bro. You’re dreaming. It’s so inhospitable in my part of the state, the desert is more conducive than here.

Bro it’s a legit war of attrition with everything critter, everything mold and everything rh.
Went out to my race car trailer last night, forgot to turn off a light after working on it, it’s 112 degrees, 98% rh at 1am in there, I have passive air and a dehumidifier I run in there to keep the car dry and fittings good. If steel that’s in a protective box with ventilation needs to be proactively dealt with, break out the tent hammock and bug spray. And a ball of speed to be on your shit. A football helmet, hockey pads armed with a spork if you want a chance of ever making it to flower. Then, when it’s time to harvest, have 9 named hurricanes too!

Tried many years ago, learned real quick why Texas is an outdo dead zone.

Suicide rates would be insane…..😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Bro. You’re dreaming. It’s so inhospitable in my part of the state, the desert is more conducive than here.

Bro it’s a legit war of attrition with everything critter, everything mold and everything rh.
Went out to my race car trailer last night, forgot to turn off a light after working on it, it’s 112 degrees, 98% rh at 1am in there, I have passive air and a dehumidifier I run in there to keep the car dry and fittings good. If steel that’s in a protective box with ventilation needs to be proactively dealt with, break out the tent hammock and bug spray. And a ball of speed to be on your shit. A football helmet, hockey pads armed with a spork if you want a chance of ever making it to flower. Then, when it’s time to harvest, have 9 named hurricanes too!

Tried many years ago, learned real quick why Texas is an outdo dead zone.

Suicide rates would be insane…..😂
It's mom could take high desert high elevation Columbian mountains 🤷‍♂️

Can def take 8+ hours of full sun over 90.

Hell tho, yeah you're probably right, Texas is kind of a boiling cauldron of ionized plasma induced radiation. May as well be trying to grow in an autoclave lmao.

I successfully took plants to harvest in Phoenix a few times outdoor. But most I ever pulled was about 4 ounces per on plants about 5 foot tall that required shade cloth for half the day and were being ravaged by thrips like no other. I had friends that did a lot better though. Shade cloth was absolutely essential though lmao. So was multiple gallons a day to combat low humidities.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Oh btw.

Shame you ain't put in the boonies, she could prob take that Texas sun like pancakes after working out lmao. She eats full mid day sun at 90f+ like it's nothing lol. She handles intense humidity fine too. Her heart is full of that Columbian.

@MartyMcFly42oh

Yea, he's decided he wants it insulated, and that the wooden screen doors weren't solid enough. Didn't take long actually using it for him to change his mind on the insulation. Things an oven by 3pm lol.

Turns out I'm not done with the deck yet 🤙
That’s exactly what happens on mine, sun hits that side of the house and the heat just gets stuck in there.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You’ll need to smoke some DMT before you can fit 35 gallons into that quart, but I believe in you man!!
Bro this auto correct makes me crazy, thought I deleted the quart and it just moved over.

You know what I mean 😂

I forget who was talking about this chick earlier.

she’s certainly a human. 😂
QUART

IMG 6205
BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Hey y’all versed in Captain jacks dead bug : ) I want to make a clone dunk with the “dead bug brew concentrate” is this a thing or am a I just being extra retarded this fine Monday morning? I can spray them no problem, was just curious about the dunk. Thank you! ✌️

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Hey y’all versed in Captain jacks dead bug : ) I want to make a clone dunk with the “dead bug brew concentrate” is this a thing or am a I just being extra retarded this fine Monday morning? I can spray them no problem, was just curious about the dunk. Thank you! ✌️
Ya got me.

Some really good info here. Mixed with water it's got a halflife of 1 day in 7.0 pH water at 25C. I had read before that the spray I use breaks down very quickly and a water spray day before harvest removes it with the dirt and dust. Maybe a weak neem oil mix would work better? What bugs are you trying to prevent or treat?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Prob already know this, but you can gain an addition 3-4" of height with an LED panel by attaching it with the wire clips this way. Makes the wires half the length, pulls the panel up by a few inches.
Brother…. I’m tight as we’re gunna get hahaha. So my light may be deceiving, it’s a Mars Hydro FC-E8000, first picture is the new 2024 version, mine wasent foldable but is driver detachable. My driver is outside the tent mounted on the wall, but I’m sure everyone noticed it dosent look like they normally do, because I bought this light for the exact reason… to cut it in half lol so it’s been cut in half 4 bars on each half then did it fresh out of the box but here’s how my hangers work I did the eyelet setups all from the hardware store already had it here when the light showed up

IMG 6126
IMG 6122
IMG 6124
IMG 6115
IMG 6123
IMG 6116

Top Bottom