Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Infusd

'79 FL Heirloom Skunk s1 update.

One is a runt but still pretty healthy. Just transplanted it and keeping it around for a little while longer but may cull this one. Has variegation also.
FL Skunk s1 2

The second one was exploding, but it's showing some weird twisting. Don't think its overfed. Weird growth but will keep it going for now.

Crazy thing about this one is - I think it's a male. My pack didn't say s1, it just said '79 FL Skunk. But they were sold as s1 and there wasn't ever a '79 male (only the '81 male.) So life uh...finds a way?

It does have some stink on the bigger leaf rubs & stem already which is unexpected. More like a body odor & onion smell though. Overall though, not the greatest pack so far and brings up some questionable things, but going to roll with these for now and see what happens.

FL Skunk s1 1   2
FL Skunk s1 1
I

Infusd

These "Roadkill" clones are rooting like crazy and looking like the fastest out of all my strains. Blue Bands is on the far right and that's usually the first one to show roots. That vigor shows why this clone was able to be kept around for so long.

I have some backups of all the skunks now and the Super Skunk & "Roadkill" Skunk are flowering. Here we go! 🦨

Skunk rooting
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All of the 81 heirloom skunks hermied within a week of each other, at week 5-6,
Finished them out anyway, poor germ rate also, 4 of 6 germinated, super disappointed!
No skunk whatsoever bit of a piney dank sweet smell.
Not cookie or candy ish,
More of an old school sweet you don’t smell very often.

shaganja

shaganja

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

All of the 81 heirloom skunks hermied within a week of each other, at week 5-6,
Finished them out anyway, poor germ rate also, 4 of 6 germinated, super disappointed!
No skunk whatsoever bit of a piney dank sweet smell.
Not cookie or candy ish,
More of an old school sweet you don’t smell very often.View attachment 2205672View attachment 2205673View attachment 2205674
That looks like it has Kush genetics in it bro. Ive grown flower that looks just like that many times minus the Herms of course. I think that Katsu stuff might be bunk bro. There have been so many companies that claimed to have the skunk and every time I tried I got burned. All hype. Im glad I didn't buy the Katsu stuff but Im also glad that you jumped on the bullet. Thanks for taking one for the team 🙏. We all gotta keep trying and let each other know what's bunk and whats not. Im currently running Burnout Stinkers Skunk from Starfox and so far its pretty dam skunky. Im still in veg about to flip soon. I was told by another forum member that it really good and pretty dam skunky. I'll keep you all posted!

Stokes

Stokes

That looks like it has Kush genetics in it bro. Ive grown flower that looks just like that many times minus the Herms of course. I think that Katsu stuff might be bunk bro. There have been so many companies that claimed to have the skunk and every time I tried I got burned. All hype. Im glad I didn't buy the Katsu stuff but Im also glad that you jumped on the bullet. Thanks for taking one for the team 🙏. We all gotta keep trying and let each other know what's bunk and whats not. Im currently running Burnout Stinkers Skunk from Starfox and so far its pretty dam skunky. Im still in veg about to flip soon. I was told by another forum member that it really good and pretty dam skunky. I'll keep you all posted!

I havent seen a single winner from anyones ‘79/‘81’s. Katsu’s or SSSC. Im thinking im going to order some shoreline and look for something skunky. I just ordered some ECSD, if the free pack isnt Shoreline im gonna order some.

I

Infusd

Looks a lot like Purple Skunk / God Bud actually. Had that in the early 2000s and it had a very crazy sweet smell to it. You could smell it from far away but it wasn't really skunky.

The hunt continues...

Hopefully that Stinkers Skunk has some potential.

Top Bottom