Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That sucks. Hope you get to feeling better 👊🤡
Thx my friend
Getting old kinda blows……
The clown abides. 👊🏻🤡

Seriously, it seems like as soon as I got passed the cravings from smoking cigs for 40 years, my body seems to be exercising some demons….thats what I’m telling myself.
Blood sugar has been all types of fuck you…..

Rama777

Rama777

Thx my friend
The clown abides. 👊🏻🤡

Seriously, it seems like as soon as I got passed the cravings from smoking cigs for 40 years, my body seems to be exercising some demons….thats what I’m telling myself.
Same here with the nicotine demons..

Did you give up your 1 a day? No judgement from me if not!

Putthataway

Putthataway

Thx my friend
The clown abides. 👊🏻🤡

Hopefully you get it sorted out and beware of some of the medications these doctors will prescribe. I deal with government sponsored healthcare m-f. These doctors make me sick. The have patients who have a $600 a month social security check and they go and prescribe medication that’s like $800 a month. Then they gripe that they can’t afford it and want it for a few dollars. Obviously I can’t tell them that their doctor is an asshole putting you on it in the first place and the drug companies give them kickbacks for prescribing the expensive medications.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1717082984330

Putthataway

Putthataway

This doesn’t seem like a heavily vaccinated crowd..

Possibly. In the video, word for word repeating by multiple sources. That’s called propaganda. When they rolled these out I had 12 people that I knew die in one year. Only 1 was over 60. One was a murder. The others were cancer which included the one over 60. What did they all have in common? They were mandated to take the shot for their cancer treatment.

There’s been studies and its in the pfizer studies about shedding from the vaccine. One over seas study was happy about the shedding stating it would vaccinate those who were hesitant.

I started this job where the majority were college graduates who were all mandated those shots. I ended up getting getting sick for about two months. I had already had it but this was different. Prior to getting sick my arm was in pain . Felt like a dead arm, or right after you got a shot. Well this pain continued for probably those two months and it hurt to lift my arm. After about two months I shook the flu off… I would get better and do a walk or something and the next day it would be back. I had this headache on top of my neck connecting to my head the entire time. Anyway after shaking it off the pain continued at the top of my arm and my hand were kind of tingly and numb. For at least a year I couldn’t hold anything cold with that hand or my entire hand and arm would hurt like a mother fucker. I have had odd health issues ever since. I had flu before, it was nothing like what I experienced. I never had a vaccine but I feel that shit was caused by the shedding of the vaccine. I want to sue the drug companies. I never consented to their shedding shenanigans.

* I never typed flu apparently it was auto edited for that beer from Mexico term.

Last edited:
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Ever since I quit buying name brand cigarettes (Camel Wides fan 4 life) and started rolling my own, I've noticed a night and day difference in my health. I found this brand of tobacco called Largo and it tastes great without all the extra addictive chemicals you get in prerolled cigarettes. You definitely notice they're missing these addictive chemicals, at first, but after a couple of weeks, I didn't even want to smoke a normal cigarette anymore. To this day I'd rather smoke my own rolls than a Camel. Not only saving my health but my wallet is a little thicker, now, too. At 10 bucks a pack for Camels, no thanks, I get 4 cartons of cigarettes for 45 bucks rolling my own.

Putthataway

Putthataway

Ever since I quit buying name brand cigarettes (Camel Wides fan 4 life) and started rolling my own, I've noticed a night and day difference in my health. I found this brand of tobacco called Largo and it tastes great without all the extra addictive chemicals you get in prerolled cigarettes. You definitely notice they're missing these addictive chemicals, at first, but after a couple of weeks, I didn't even want to smoke a normal cigarette anymore. To this day I'd rather smoke my own rolls than a Camel. Not only saving my health but my wallet is a little thicker, now, too. At 10 bucks a pack for Camels, no thanks, I get 4 cartons of cigarettes for 45 bucks rolling my own.
Can you grow your own? I posted a video somewhere in this thread where someone put a cigarette in a bottle with a time lapse, it broke down the cigarette and a tobacco plant grew.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Yo Cap thought I would stop in an give you a update.
I put her out a little early so 🤞that the outdoor in the wild Reveg goes smoothly she about 4ft rn I really want a giant lol I’ll get one though.
IMG 2688

I put a PBB x Cmen clone in the ground today and doing another tomorrow. No pic yet. And got an Okie x Cmen to put in the ground next few days. Big leaf Banner popped afew sac I didn’t see so it has afew seeds but I don’t mind
IMG 2665
Big Leaf Banner clone rooted and started to reveg. “Still inside for now old pic”
IMG 2692

Still got another clone of each
3 more PBB clones
IMG 2554
IMG 2555
IMG 2567

Putthataway

Putthataway

A little update with these Nl 5 clones. They been looking sad sad sad. Twisted leaves odd bubbles on the plant. I added de already but I opted to consider spraying because when the soil dried out she was ready for water. They are drinking enough so I could finally get the soil covered. Yesterday I popped in and they were praying instead of drooping. I decided to add more and dust the floor of the tent. I can’t see what I am fighting. I had mishap and two nl plants got dusted with de. I tried to wipe it down last night on a few leaves. It didn’t quite work. I don’t want to spray the leaves anymore as that seems like it’s causing the twisting and bubbling. Looking at the photos from the last grow had similar issues and they were no longer present after stopping spraying. So for now those powder spots are remaining.
IMG 1501
IMG 1502
^ probably not the best picture, we 40 minutes to lights out. We have leaves praying instead of drooping. I haven’t seen do that in quite a while. They looked really happy this morning. The entire tent floor got dusted last night.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Possibly. In the video, word for word repeating by multiple sources. That’s called propaganda. When they rolled these out I had 12 people that I knew die in one year. Only 1 was over 60. One was a murder. The others were cancer which included the one over 60. What did they all have in common? They were mandated to take the shot for their cancer treatment.

There’s been studies and its in the pfizer studies about shedding from the vaccine. One over seas study was happy about the shedding stating it would vaccinate those who were hesitant.

I started this job where the majority were college graduates who were all mandated those shots. I ended up getting getting sick for about two months. I had already had it but this was different. Prior to getting sick my arm was in pain . Felt like a dead arm, or right after you got a shot. Well this pain continued for probably those two months and it hurt to lift my arm. After about two months I shook the flu off… I would get better and do a walk or something and the next day it would be back. I had this headache on top of my neck connecting to my head the entire time. Anyway after shaking it off the pain continued at the top of my arm and my hand were kind of tingly and numb. For at least a year I couldn’t hold anything cold with that hand or my entire hand and arm would hurt like a mother fucker. I have had odd health issues ever since. I had flu before, it was nothing like what I experienced. I never had a vaccine but I feel that shit was caused by the shedding of the vaccine. I want to sue the drug companies. I never consented to their shedding shenanigans.

* I never typed flu apparently it was auto edited for that beer from Mexico term.
Clot shot. Look at the populations like Quakers in the U.S. and autism is almost nonexistent. No vaxxes🤔
FB IMG 1717132327648

Ask your doctor how much he/she makes in kickbacks of medications. Doctors are just like anyone else.

Putthataway

Putthataway

Clot shot. Look at the populations like Quakers in the U.S. and autism is almost nonexistent. No vaxxes🤔
View attachment 2182247
Ask your doctor how much he/she makes in kickbacks of medications. Doctors are just like anyone else.
Yep! I didn’t call it clot shot so it didn’t get sensors and yours made it through, yet edited with flu. Will continue to call it clot shot.👊

Top Bottom