Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Man that hurts, and yeah that probably had something to do with it.

The dinners remind me of when I think it was Alexa first came out and some little girl order up a whack dolls and chocolates or something of that nature, I think it was around 20 grand or so.

I picked the bottom one.
Bottom one could have gone another week, at least. It had much bigger buds but not as much frost. It also had 9 bladed fan leaves where the other had 7

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Man that hurts, and yeah that probably had something to do with it.

The dinners remind me of when I think it was Alexa first came out and some little girl order up a whack dolls and chocolates or something of that nature, I think it was around 20 grand or
She bought em on a whim, forgot about them and they showed up one after another, two boxes about the size of printer paper cases each labeled perishable keep frozen. She never remembered to tell me that she had ordered them either. So it turned into a 911 situation 🤣🤣

Putthataway

Putthataway

I see everyone talking about refilling their humidifier but never a mention of cleaning them. Ac affinity states to clean with vinegar every 7 days. I go a tad longer because there’s nothing to clean at 7 days. They really missed the ball on the attached power cord to the unit. Should have been a removable port just like the removable thermostat cord. I shouldn’t have to reopen a tent cord casing every 7 days.
IMG 1513

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

They were new never been used before, the one time was this one time.
Write a letter about how they ruined a party you were throwing and how everyone started laughing at you and left the party , that you were left with over three hundred dollars worth of food and drinks that spoiled before you could get to the nearest homeless shelter, and how your social life took a nose dive after the red dye incident. Maybe you’ll get a refund. I had a buddy who over embellished some sob stories to several companies just to get free stuff. He was fresh out of high school in his first apartment ever. It worked twenty five years ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Write a letter about how they ruined a party you were throwing and how everyone started laughing at you and left the party , that you were left with over three hundred dollars worth of food and drinks that spoiled before you could get to the nearest homeless shelter, and how your social life took a nose dive after the red dye incident. Maybe you’ll get a refund. I had a buddy who over embellished some sob stories to several companies just to get free stuff. He was fresh out of high school in his first apartment ever. It worked twenty five years ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣
when i would have issues with phone service, and im on the phone with some poor indian person, i would often tell them how upset i was because i use the phone for work (even though i really dont) and how much of an inconvenience this was. Although this never did anything but make the phone call take longer and somtimes work me up for no reason at all.

One of those "this thing i did" things you think back on every now and then, and just cringe from your very core lmao.

Putthataway

Putthataway

The generic brand new ones the red leached through.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

when i would have issues with phone service, and im on the phone with some poor indian person, i would often tell them how upset i was because i use the phone for work (even though i really dont) and how much of an inconvenience this was. Although this never did anything but make the phone call take longer and somtimes work me up for no reason at all.

One of those "this thing i did" things you think back on every now and then, and just cringe from your very core lmao.
Hell yeah I love fucking with telemarketing callers, but dealing with people in a call center when you actually need something is almost like a gauntlet that weeds out most complaints and issues. Those are the most trying times you can go through on a phone without having a meltdown. It’s probably designed to be difficult.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Just finished trimming up a couple of plants, and having a bit of a break. What do you guys and gals do with your larf ( if you have any that is)?
i fresh freeze some to make live resin, ill turn some into coco oil usually. And if i hae a good bit of sugar trim, i dry it, and ill make dry ice sift with a bubble bag and press it into hash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom