Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BB22

BB22

The first two inzane inda membrane phenos were big on the lemon, the third not even a hint. It was more gas and burnt rubber. The mandarin cookie was like orange hard candy and the cookies auto had a sweet dough creamy mixture.
learning about chem and I95

apparently those are the lineage of the grapes. Damn, I got some exploring to do! ✌️
IMG 4838

PooToe

PooToe

We're in county, between Escondido and San Marcos about 8 miles from the coast and it can be ugly.

We Love Anzo-Borrego and spent an anniversary in Blue Burtha
View attachment 2183512View attachment 2183518
View attachment 2183528View attachment 2183529

We hiked Palm Canyon to the water fall and saw Bighorn Sheep
View attachment 2183513

Checked out the statues
View attachment 2183514View attachment 2183515View attachment 2183516View attachment 2183517
View attachment 2183537View attachment 2183538

We went to see the flowers
View attachment 2183539View attachment 2183536View attachment 2183535View attachment 2183534View attachment 2183530View attachment 2183527

A beautiful desert city😉
NICE! Me and the GF just drove through Desert Sands today admiring all the cool vintage RV's and Airstreams!!! Not sure when you were there but they installed a big roof cover in the back where you can park. I think they stuck a bunch of solar panels on it too.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Scary bastards. I drove an old ass diesel Mercedes around Africa and more than once I’d be camping out somewhere, hear a goddamn hippo nearby and once again sleep in the damn car..
Fuck a hippo man.

I still laugh when I see stories about escobar and his cocaine hippos that have quite literally become top of the food chain in South America while destroying the eco system.
Fucking money and bitches and cocaine man.

And GOD DAMNED DOOM HIPPOS.
🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Probably will. It was two pharma companies that took off but the weed stocks fell hard. I blame over taxation and regulation for that. 🪴
I have the app on my phone and I bought into a bunch of weed stocks when Biden first bullshitted the world talking about legalizing back in February of 2021. I watched my stocks triple in price and then fall way below the initial price in a span of two days. I haven’t used the app in three years now.

Leoman

Leoman

I have the app on my phone and I bought into a bunch of weed stocks when Biden first bullshitted the world talking about legalizing back in February of 2021. I watched my stocks triple in price and then fall way below the initial price in a span of two days. I haven’t used the app in three years now.
Yep, when legalization started ramping up shit took a dive. Can't have too many little guys making money on weed I guess. 🤷‍♀️

TreeBee

TreeBee

Okay so I think it's pretty common knowledge that a lot of lizards can drop their tails if they need to get away from something. I was having a good old stoner think about it just now and the logistics of that are FUCKING CRAZY. Like how for one?!? How do you just drop your tail!?! Physically how?!?! Is it an opened wound after? It must be, right? Does it ever happen by mistake like if they get startled? Can you imagine someone sneaks up and gives you a scare and your fucking arm falls off?! Like "Well thats just great Patrick! Now I've only got one arm for the next 8 months!"

Just wild...

Leoman

Leoman

Okay so I think it's pretty common knowledge that a lot of lizards can drop their tails if they need to get away from something. I was having a good old stoner think about it just now and the logistics of that are FUCKING CRAZY. Like how for one?!? How do you just drop your tail!?! Physically how?!?! Is it an opened wound after? It must be, right? Does it ever happen by mistake like if they get startled? Can you imagine someone sneaks up and gives you a scare and your fucking arm falls off?! Like "Well thats just great Patrick! Now I've only got one arm for the next 8 months!"

Just wild...

Some crustaceans can drop a leg or claw too. Saw a video of a shrimp that threw one of its claws at a predator. Predator ate the claw then ate the shrimp anyway.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Just wild...
I've never heard of them just dropping off, more like it easily comes off. I've got blue belly and Alligator lizards and see a couple of the blues missing tails every year but rarely the gators, but it does happen. Yes, it's like a open sore but clots, little if any blood, heals quick and then grows back, never like it was. They don't live that long, most of them anyway but you can always tell if they had lost their tails at one time and they can break anywhere from the base down.
20200321 123455
20191005 173957

It's been a long time since I was the cause of a lizard loosing a tail. I can't even find a pic of one missing a tail. Not really all that common.

And when they do come off they wiggle like worm to keep thr predator busy while the lizard escapes.

Top Bottom