Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1717983859121

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Donut trucks?? I have yet to see this, definitely would love a food truck that would come to my house and park across the street. Could get one of those loud speakers like an ice cream truck has. But what song would it play?? 🤔
When I was a kid they'd drive through neighborhoods. They had drawers that would pull out and be full of donuts. $0.05 each.
We always kept an eye out for these trucks just like the v0 iw4g9sxk32ic1

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀 living soil
Supporter
When I was a kid they'd drive through neighborhoods. They had drawers that would pull out and be full of donuts. $0.05 each.View attachment 2191146
I remember the Swan man who drove the truck around to take orders. Things used to be different, people turned into idiots when we left small communities where we held each other accountable

Z

Zill

Hey Canna,
Decent clip. But the august professor missed a couple key points -

1) Things out there - roots, fungal hyphae, bacteria are really leaky.
2) Fungi and bacteria can grow in the cortex tissue of the root. That way sugars the leaking from the root attract the fungi and bacteria. They sort of grow in the cortex and leak nutrients that the plant picks up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Dude looks like a lady. Legit, I have half a mind to take this little fucker in the other room, and just flip everything in there to flower and make a swift 31 crosses. Then I’d have a bunch of work to clean up genetics. I’ll catch what doesn’t pollenate the room with a bouquet style funnel around the plant.

Mowie wowie 86
📬📭✉️

Latest posts

Top Bottom