Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Cali Blues,..
it’s finally out,.. it may of sensed flowering somehow but out it goes and it’s got all year to get straighten out if so,.. haha,.. View attachment 2191159
Even a pure sativa can try to flower at 14+ hrs light if ya tickle it the right way. Watching this one close, reveg or not lmao. Im jealous of all these cali blues all over the place. But ive already decided they're waiting til next years outdoor run. Got em lightly vacuum sealed with some silica gel in a mini fridge. Along side some Durban that's also def going outside next Spring. But im also going to have a bunch of special queen #1 im supposed to put outside too lmao.

Im also gonna have a pile of peaceblaster crosses that i intent to hunt as well.

But sh*t, i got all the haymeadow purps i wanna hunt. And about a dozen others now too.

Was gonna order a 4x4, but then i decided ill be building an actual grow space downstairs, but now im thinking ill do both lmfao.

Thcfarmer has been great, this place is sick. Thank you all for being some real ass fam. Please no one offer me any more seeds because im probably going to say yes, and i really dont need them for at least another decade now if not ever 🤣 🤣 💚💚

I think after this fall im gonna start preserving large volumes of Regular F1 seeds in deep freeze to tinker with in the future lol.

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So i gave a friend a plant to grow. She called me worried so had her send me pics.

Well, her pics are exactly what she was describing.

The tips of the branches on one arm of the plant are wilting in the afternoon sun all the way down the branch. But only on that one branch. The rest of the plant is standing proud and looks heathy.

All i could tell her was "idk that's weird" so now shes all panic-mode about the plant, any ideas? Weird right?

20240611 163810

20240611 163817

20240611 163832

TreeBee

TreeBee

So i gave a friend a plant to grow. She called me worried so had her send me pics.

Well, her pics are exactly what she was describing.

The tips of the branches on one arm of the plant are wilting in the afternoon sun all the way down the branch. But only on that one branch. The rest of the plant is standing proud and looks heathy.

All i could tell her was "idk that's weird" so now shes all panic-mode about the plant, any ideas? Weird right?

View attachment 2191291

View attachment 2191292
View attachment 2191288
Verticillium wilt comes to mind

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Dude looks like a lady. Legit, I have half a mind to take this little fucker in the other room, and just flip everything in there to flower and make a swift 31 crosses. Then I’d have a bunch of work to clean up genetics. I’ll catch what doesn’t pollenate the room with a bouquet style funnel around the plant.

Mowie wowie 86
📬📭✉️
THIS is what it's all about😍 I kinda feel sorry for the fem only folks😉

We started getting the Hawaiian mid 70's, a year or two before the Skunk hit. $10gm and limited supply. Always worth it, just like the Afgan hash, $10gm and not always available.

Can't imagine what all those crosses would produce. Maybe the next GG4?

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Even a pure sativa can try to flower at 14+ hrs light if ya tickle it the right way. Watching this one close, reveg or not lmao. Im jealous of all these cali blues all over the place. But ive already decided they're waiting til next years outdoor run. Got em lightly vacuum sealed with some silica gel in a mini fridge. Along side some Durban that's also def going outside next Spring. But im also going to have a bunch of special queen #1 im supposed to put outside too lmao.

Im also gonna have a pile of peaceblaster crosses that i intent to hunt as well.

But sh*t, i got all the haymeadow purps i wanna hunt. And about a dozen others now too.

Was gonna order a 4x4, but then i decided ill be building an actual grow space downstairs, but now im thinking ill do both lmfao.

Thcfarmer has been great, this place is sick. Thank you all for being some real ass fam. Please no one offer me any more seeds because im probably going to say yes, and i really dont need them for at least another decade now if not ever 🤣 🤣 💚💚

I think after this fall im gonna start preserving large volumes of Regular F1 seeds in deep freeze to tinker with in the future lol.
About damn time, eh? You just can't go wrong working on a strain and making it your own. Nothing like it🥰

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Verticillium wilt comes to mind
i believe it may be phytotoxicity from a black walnut thats growing about 3 feet from her plant. She started chopping on it recently because it was getting big enough to block sunlight to the plant. She cant cut it out of the fence or remove the root ball without removing the chain link though. The walnut is about 3 inches thick and weaving through the chain link.

I actually completely forgot black walnut is even toxic to certain plants.

Whatever it is, ive not seen a plant do that before. She totally panicked when i said i didnt know, so i made it my mission to figure it out for her. Older woman's first venture outside a vege garden, and its her favorite strain ive ever had.

I told her the walnut tree might be toxic to it, and she got even more upset because theres not really a way to fully move either one without destroying her fence.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

About damn time, eh? You just can't go wrong working on a strain and making it your own. Nothing like it🥰
my goal is to get my seed as diverse and far away from inbreeding as i possibly can. I want to hunt for F1 leviathans of a breed that are few and far between. F1 vigor is unfortunately lost as soon as a single generation of inbreeding happens. Isn't a stabilizable genetic trait the same way something like a terp profile can be.

Here in a few years i plan on making damn good use of that ring of land around the flood plane down there. It's a long, gentle, south facing slope that gets 10+ a day and refills with fresh loam every winter.

Although thats not to say i wont end up tinkering with some special phenos i come across out there, inside in the tiny tents lmao.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
THIS is what it's all about😍 I kinda feel sorry for the fem only folks😉

We started getting the Hawaiian mid 70's, a year or two before the Skunk hit. $10gm and limited supply. Always worth it, just like the Afgan hash, $10gm and not always available.

Can't imagine what all those crosses would produce. Maybe the next GG4?
Grease paint is being applied
It’s on. 👊🏻🤡 the mowie wowie I bought from a hippie behind the Philly art museum in 86,
Kept them lost them found them, lost them again.,,,.you know the story…the Kona came from a really great dead head friend later that year. It’s been fun waking the dead😜

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Grease paint is being applied
It’s on. 👊🏻🤡 the mowie wowie I bought from a hippie behind the Philly art museum in 86,
Kept them lost them found them, lost them again.,,,.you know the story…the Kona came from a really great dead head friend later that year. It’s been fun waking the dead😜
Lmfao. My Original Jack x Big Bug came from dead fam. The gg4 cut that started the peaceblaster came form dead fam. The afghani land race in the4 PB came from dead fam. The columbian pollen donor, dead fam.

I got the cali blues, banners, etc.... came from some dead fam 🤡🤜🤛

Anyone wanna take a gander where the blue dream male, and old BC animal cookies (sativa pheno) in the PB came from? You'll NEVER guess! 🤣🤣

GD love 300x300 ebaab64f9d

Btw Im in post office limbo again to those i promised some of the remaining Peaceblaster F1s.

Top Bottom