Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

it does nothing bad, doesn’t slow it down, stunt it, cause marks, nothing but good,..
Bb2 posted pics where he did this only a few hours from lights out and they were cooked. I was assuming it was doing during lights on. I haven’t seen anything how those plants are recovering. I was going to try this and held off after his results , I am still reluctant to try it. Found some fast critter able to jog through de on my tent floor. Smashed it so no clue what it was. I certainly haven’t seen whatever it was. It was kind of pink. Scratching the soil I don’t see anything.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1718164350437

While shopping earlier today, I picked up some chicken legs. Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment, read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said, "I don't know. Let me go ask my manager." She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I'm sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS 😂

Putthataway

Putthataway

View attachment 2191520
While shopping earlier today, I picked up some chicken legs. Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment, read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said, "I don't know. Let me go ask my manager." She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I'm sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS 😂
The modern education system has these kids dumb as shit and brainwashed.

Putthataway

Putthataway

The temperature is rising here in the desert for this phenomenon known as summer. I been playing with the tent light and temp. With the 4 I could water them and when nearing water you can see the humidifier is working overtime. Before I bought one I could tell it’s water time by the lack of humidity. I have some new variables in the tent with the 4 smaller ones. They haven’t drank enough to water until tomorrow but sure enough the humidifier is working overtime, although it ran out of water for a few hours.
IMG 1611
^ The floor is soaked trying to get it from 40-50%. Temperature was at 83 in the tent at 10am tent closed. It stays around 78 when watered and around 58 humidity. I have hvac, I noticed this at sun down v
IMG 1613
at the I on the tent is where my house hvac vent is located above. It’s nice and ice cold on this gap which is smaller than the picture shows.
IMG 1612
The exhaust and exit are warm. Sucks I need that space . I have been able to keep the tent in the 70s and humidity seems to play a big role in my search for it. Hvac removes humidity.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Bb2 posted pics where he did this only a few hours from lights out and they were cooked. I was assuming it was doing during lights on. I haven’t seen anything how those plants are recovering. I was going to try this and held off after his results , I am still reluctant to try it. Found some fast critter able to jog through de on my tent floor. Smashed it so no clue what it was. I certainly haven’t seen whatever it was. It was kind of pink. Scratching the soil I don’t see anything.

mmmm doubt it was isopropyl,. check out @Suds.an.buds grow he soaked his like 3 days in a row without covering the medium so some of the roots got burned and showed in the leaves,.. i forgot to tell him to cover his medium, look T his plants now,.. you wouldn’t know it,. their beautiful,. 5 weeks in flower,.
i just sprayed 26 clones barely rooted, everyone is fine,.. @Beachbumm just did his outdoor plants once and all cleaned,.. @BB22 might not of covered his medium and got it really soaked,..
it’s fine for plants,..

Putthataway

Putthataway

mmmm doubt it was isopropyl,. check out @Suds.an.buds grow he soaked his like 3 days in a row without covering the medium so some of the roots got burned and showed in the leaves,.. i forgot to tell him to cover his medium, look T his plants now,.. you wouldn’t know it,. their beautiful,. 5 weeks in flower,.
i just sprayed 26 clones barely rooted, everyone is fine,.. @Beachbumm just did his outdoor plants once and all cleaned,.. @BB22 might not of covered his medium and got it really soaked,..
it’s fine for plants,..
So cover the medium, ten4

Top Bottom