Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Good morning fellas.

I must have dreamed of this. Why doesnt grow tents close with magnets instead? Those damn zippers.
Great question. They've got those As Seen on TV screen doors at Wallys World that'd be pretty cool on a tent.

Didn't you just get another new tent? Obviously your Better-Half didn't kill, yet🤣 I wonder if one of those screen closures would work on the tent. That'd be cool.

Azton

Azton

Great question. They've got those As Seen on TV screen doors at Wallys World that'd be pretty cool on a tent.

Didn't you just get another new tent? Obviously your Better-Half didn't kill, yet🤣 I wonder if one of those screen closures would work on the tent. That'd be cool.
She does NOT like the sound of the zippers 🤫 Heard her growl like an angry bulldog from the bedroom when I opened my tent.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

Well? I have a guess, see we use fans, that have itty bitty magnetos and staters to operate them. Magnets could be counter productive and throw off the actual harmony synchronized timing of our equipment, and also Wi-Fi controllers in or on tent. But that more like a chaff messing with bandwidth,
I know these wouldn’t be strong magnets or anything but strong wnough to stop animals a cat or something of that nature may be an issue over time.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I used to have a blue and gold
He was fucking rad. Scared the fuck out of kids though. Especially when he would take off from the perch and Do low flying.
Mackey was wing clipped when I rescued him Funny as shit seeing them scramble. If he picked you to land on, every kid did the same thing. Stopped dead in their tracks
And start to whisper “get it off me” until the eventually started to scream “GET IT OFFFFFFFF” i would take my time 🤡👊🏻

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1719789013183
FB IMG 1719712569188
FB IMG 1719721026321
FB IMG 1719788983133
FB IMG 1719787758601

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I used to have a blue and gold
He was fucking rad. Scared the fuck out of kids though. Especially when he would take off from the perch and Do low flying.
Mackey was wing clipped when I rescued him Funny as shit seeing them scramble. If he picked you to land on, every kid did the same thing. Stopped dead in their tracks
And start to whisper “get it off me” until the eventually started to scream “GET IT OFFFFFFFF” if would take my time 🤡👊🏻
I still want a bird, but with 5 cats and 3 dogs that…like to kill them… I stay with the outdoor bird pets lol

Poor bird was always in that cage till the new owners got him

Top Bottom