Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

cap the leafs on this banner 2 look super nice, i took a clone today and it where quite stinky man.😂
View attachment 2182857
View attachment 2182856
I heard someone call her big leaf banner the other day here, they aren’t wrong about that 🤣

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

HEY EVERYONE! Be sure to go and vote for pic of the month. It would be awesome to show some love to @dreamnfox he deserves it. His two pics that are up are absolutely stunning.

Let’s get him across the finish line!
Y’all are awesome and thank you!

Thanks man, I am super proud of these pictures but that Chocolope is no slouch either😁

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I threw a hand-full of Pecorino Reggiano on my bowl of microwaved Spaghetti-O's....now that's livin'!!
I seared a strip steak 🥩 till it was black on both sides and I couldn’t see through the smoke in my kitchen, removed it from the pan covered on a plate then threw onions, garlic,mushrooms,green and habanero peppers in the pan with some butter, just before that was done sliced a slab of Humboldt fog cheese and smeared it on top of the burn victim . Sat down and sliced into that seared steak with great delight perfectly cooked medium rare.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Yo! I’ve got a plant that’s been hanging for 7 and a half days at 68 degrees, 58-60% humidity.

Dense buds but small, whole plant. None of the stems are crunchy or snappy. I don’t trust waiting for a snap though. The buds feel pretty crispy, with a bit of give but not too much. Wait for the stem fibers to feel crunchy when I bend them or jar it up now?
That’s a little more than half way there with my drying process. I usually hang them for 14 days. I will start sampling lower buds after the first week and gauge if they dry quicker or slower. But I have very little control over my drying environment so I check daily for issues.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Yo! I’ve got a plant that’s been hanging for 7 and a half days at 68 degrees, 58-60% humidity.

Dense buds but small, whole plant. None of the stems are crunchy or snappy. I don’t trust waiting for a snap though. The buds feel pretty crispy, with a bit of give but not too much. Wait for the stem fibers to feel crunchy when I bend them or jar it up now?
That's about perfect conditions and it should take around 10-14 days but if those buds seem to be dry maybe take a cola and jar/bag and start burping. You'll know if condensation builds up it's too soon😉

Rama777

Rama777

That's about perfect conditions and it should take around 10-14 days but if those buds seem to be dry maybe take a cola and jar/bag and start burping. You'll know if condensation builds up it's too soon😉
Thanks, yeah they do feel pretty dry. The top anyways. Lowers have a spongier feel still. I’ll jar the top half and see how it goes..

Putthataway

Putthataway

HEY EVERYONE! Be sure to go and vote for pic of the month. It would be awesome to show some love to @dreamnfox he deserves it. His two pics that are up are absolutely stunning.

Let’s get him across the finish line!
Y’all are awesome and thank you!

Zero tolerance would have had my vote had the picture not appeared edited with the black background. Such a pretty plant. I finally didn’t miss the vote.

Top Bottom