Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Just spent half an hour looking for this! Works really well on sore muscles
i backtracked an hour through Las Padres natl forest in arizona one day, trying to find a little jar of tiger balm this hippie girl i was traveling with left at a camp site.

We were about 10 mins from being back to the site when she found it up under the front passenger seat.

That little jar was quite important to her. And if you looked for it for half an hour and posted a pic....

Is it that good? sounds pretty legit lmao. I'ma have to order me some of this stuff now.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Negative..

But there’s another kinda funny thing about them. I was going to flip them at some point and then decided against it. I had been lowering the light hours gradually and was holding at 14/10 but then they matured and started flowering anyways. Lesson learned. Also I wasn’t all the way down to 12/12 for another 10 days or so from then, I assume that could have slowed them down some as well.
It's not the actual hour count that matters. It's the night hours being longer today, then the day before, and day before etc.

It's the light cycle gradually changing that triggers flowering naturally. You can even get a straight sativa to flower at 14hrs so long as you are increasing night length gradually lol. Incremental gradual changes are specifically what these plants look for to know what time of year it is.

The reason the 12/12 switch works like it does, is because it makes the plant think it missed the prime time to flower entirely, nd itll just go about stacking flowers til it dies at that point. You take a plant from immortal midsummer limbo, to mid December overnight so it panic-flowers because simulating the incremental changes of the season indoors is a huge pain in the ass to do right.

What you effectively did by gradually changing hours, was convince the plant its August, and its time to start flowering *naturally* lmao. Im not sure what will happen if you just stop and leave it at 14 now. if its a heavy indica itll probably stay flowering, if sativa, might reveg, not sure.

Even if it doesnt quite look like it, a sativa and indica will start flowering at the same time outdoors if in the same conditions, the sativa just flows into flower more gradually and develops over a longer period of time because its genetics evolved in a climate that allowed it to do so. So it takes longer to flower, not longer to go into flower, even if the flowers on an indica look bigger faster, its only because they, well... get bigger faster lmao.

Last edited:
TreeBee

TreeBee

i backtracked an hour through Las Padres natl forest in arizona one day, trying to find a little jar of tiger balm this hippie girl i was traveling with left at a camp site.

We were about 10 mins from being back to the site when she found it up under the front passenger seat.

That little jar was quite important to her. And if you looked for it for half an hour and posted a pic....

Is it that good? sounds pretty legit lmao. I'ma have to order me some of this stuff now.
I mean it does work well but its not magic. Just mint like most muscle topicals. It's a bit expensive for the wee little pot of it so maybe thats part of it 🤷‍♀️

BB22

BB22

As kids , One of the girls in my circle of friends used to carry a jar around with her.

She would randomly smear a bit on someone’s temple and act all “ mystical “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣✌️

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I mean it does work well but its not magic. Just mint like most muscle topicals. It's a bit expensive for the wee little pot of it so maybe thats part of it 🤷‍♀️
yea i had no idea whats in it, and back then at the time i hated that jar for existing at all.
I think I may be using this shit wrong 🤣😅
Obviously it's magic, and you have been mistaken for some time now.

Top Bottom