Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1718173842967

Rama777

Rama777

I’m now almost through flowering a total of 4 strains in my life. The first was C99 x White Truffle. All 4 phenos were covered in thick trichs. One of the strains I have going now is GSC x C99 and all 3 phenos have super minimal frost. Not necessarily a complaint. Is GSC typically a low resin strain does anyone know?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Need an opinion.
My plants, all 12, look a little blue-ish and shiny. Does that mean too much nitrogen?
If not, what could it be and should I be concerned?
When I transplanted them I mixed a gallon of water with recharge and a couple of organic fungicides. They each got a gallon.
The soil is some kind of compost that hubby bought.
Thanks.

View attachment 2191782
View attachment 2191783
The picture of health.
They are on point

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m now almost through flowering a total of 4 strains in my life. The first was C99 x White Truffle. All 4 phenos were covered in thick trichs. One of the strains I have going now is GSC x C99 and all 3 phenos have super minimal frost. Not necessarily a complaint. Is GSC typically a low resin strain does anyone know?
Not sure there. Could be a high resin producer which happens late in flower.

Rama777

Rama777

Need an opinion.
My plants, all 12, look a little blue-ish and shiny. Does that mean too much nitrogen?
When I transplanted them I mixed a gallon of water with recharge and a couple of organic fungicides. They each got a gallon.
Thanks.

View attachment 2191782
View attachment 2191783
Looks absolutely perfect is the only major issue I see..

Putthataway

Putthataway

This week has been a ride. It’s hot and dry. Cranked up lights the other day, temps shot up to 83. All the pots were watered temps back into upper 70s. Water day only the big ones are ready for water, their next day is tomorrow but the small ones weren’t thirsty until yesterday. Either way the humidifier is pissing.
IMG 1616
I have decided that the light is too much for the smaller ones, I backed the light from 3 to 2 for the last two hours and it will start off at 2 for the sunrise. I haven’t determined a time yet. Huge drop in temperature between the two.
IMG 1614
Cali blues decided to have the blues as she awaited her counterparts to need water. ^
IMG 1617
IMG 1618
I^ I shouldn’t have waited with any of them, stem stalks solid on all of them I had to pinch
IMG 1619
^ Cali blues the bend over in like 30 minutes or less. I didn’t break any stems on any of these but I added tape as a bandaid. Smell my fingers
IMG 1620
^ The ag nl2 been growing, I bent her over, she’s pushing that back.
IMG 1621
^ Miss Durban poison ^ She doesn’t like when you keep a green girl down
IMG 1623

Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

Incorrect my good sir, the inventors of canantrol succeeded. So it can definitely be done.
I hear those are great, If you dried properly. Just wayyyy too much money unless I start slinging pounds or something 🤣 💰
Lol obviously I was talking about people and their dyi projects not the civil engineer who created the cannatrol lol

They are great without drying at all buddy... whoever told you anything different either lied or did not know how to use the machine correctly ...
It's expensive yes... but so is trashing a crop you hate the taste of... or trashing because of mold or mildew..
Won't ever be me... ever!!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Need an opinion.
Thanks.

View attachment 2191782
View attachment 2191783
Gotta be honest, that color is amazing looking 😁 they look great!

cpurola

cpurola

Top Bottom