Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

How’s the mw86 seedling?
She's very happy to be alive. Not the fastest, others gaining, but they also aren't already older then I am. She's gonna land in veg very nicely though I do believe. Has a funny looking middle finger on the newest leaves lol. Idk whats funny about it, but it catches my eye in a humorous way.

Got em all in a super heavy perlite mix rn because we just hit slow season at the club and I'm here 4/7 days for a while. Aiming to have em as big as fast as I can, within reason anyway. Once they pop over to 1 gals I'm gonna back the perlite off a hair.

Very stoked to have her, didn't think I'd have any from em, and if I did thought it'd be on life support for a bit, but Once she saw the light she got lively real fast. Soils better then it looks, was near the bottom of a compost batch, and quite a few tiny rocks made their way down in there over time lol. If it was big enough to go through my crappy screen, it went in the soil. It just catches bigger rocks and sticks and stuff.

IMG 20240627 145429728
IMG 20240627 145613934 HDR
Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Shit, no need man.
Dr b is a smart fella,
But,
Never needed it,
Don’t really want it.
My rig in flower is basically right up to the line with the 7k where if I had se10000 I may need it if I was putting the spurs to her, but even then, I’m a hard sell on something that I just never needed.
Kinda useless unless you run a sealed environment. Guys at grow shops suggest growing shrooms and using them as a CO2 source, at least then you have something for your efforts.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Im thinking about having some t shirts made.

T shirts like this:
View attachment 2204585

Only the t-shirts will say "Plant Life", and the heads will be Jorge Cervantes, Terence Mckenna, Jack Herer... And idk, maybe Marc Emory or Willie Nelson or something?

Im not sure on the 4th floating head, who's got ideas?
Sam the skunkman. I'm still back on page 1801, so if this has already been said..I agree.

this train moves fast

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Kinda useless unless you run a sealed environment. Guys at grow shops suggest growing shrooms and using them as a CO2 source, at least then you have something for your efforts.
So my old roommate last summer decided to start c02 supplementing in a DWC grow, and his air stone pump was on the floor of the tent apparently, instead of raised well off the floor outside the tent in the ac. His temps already ran higher in the buckets then they should be as well regardless lol.

Pumped nearly straight CO2 through the buckets every night for a bit, and consequences were quite rough (and stinky) by the time he inquired with me for help lol.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

GDP Breeding Group
20240627 125814

I am outta room and these are the ones, so far: the 2 large ones in back of course, GDP 2023 cut, BBHP 2023 cut and Rhubarb in the middle. Indica delight.

Also removed 3 Cherry Wine hemp and 2 BBHP from the greenhouse in 1 gal cloth pots
20240627 123544

I'll be adding a few GDP's, it'll be a nice harvest in 2 months😉

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

GDP Breeding Group
View attachment 2204753
I am outta room and these are the ones, so far: the 2 large ones in back of course, GDP 2023 cut, BBHP 2023 cut and Rhubarb in the middle. Indica delight.

Also removed 3 Cherry Wine hemp and 2 BBHP from the greenhouse in 1 gal cloth pots
View attachment 2204754
I'll be adding a few GDP's, it'll be a nice harvest in 2 months😉
Will your plants flower in Southern California this early in the summer?

Top Bottom