Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Oh also here’s the tops I bent down this morning with the wire
So I'm sitting on the patio looking at my GDP breeders thinking I could bend that girl backwards and hook her to the fence
20240701 122941

I was going to clip her but bending her over might be my best bet for making a ton of seeds🤔

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
So I'm sitting on the patio looking at my GDP breeders thinking I could bend that girl backwards and hook her to the fence
View attachment 2208255
I was going to clip her but bending her over might be my best bet for making a ton of seeds🤔
Bend bend bend! Throw a rock on the ground or a brick or a stake and bend that plant over and tie it off! don’t waste it 😁

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Bend bend bend! Throw a rock on the ground or a brick or a stake and bend that plant over and tie it off! don’t waste it 😁
It's crazy, I've made more seeds in this spot then anywhere and never even thought of bending the girls over. I've got the fence right there and can easily put in a hook to attach some twine. Hell, hooks and bend them all over. I'm still gonna clip the boy. Pods starred opening end of the day yesterday.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

View attachment 2208255
Ever tilt one back and lean it on something? Puts it at a 45 degree angle, I think it’s called mantis style or something? But all of the growth comes around from the back side, essentially you can grow longer plants without having height restrictions. I’ve done it with a one gallon pot before it was pretty cool.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ever tilt one back and lean it on something? Puts it at a 45 degree angle, I think it’s called mantis style or something? But all of the growth comes around from the back side, essentially you can grow longer plants without having height restrictions. I’ve done it with a one gallon pot before it was pretty cool.
I may endeavor to do that in a few minutes.
I remember you earlier post about it. Think I may make some pot hangers….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Wife had to help so I could get all the tomatoes on the plant in one picture haha, every tomato plant is stacked like this down the line, blemish free and huge already already 2-3 flower sets above these already 🤣🤣

And the cucumbers and zucchini are stackin lol
One hell of a cucumber

No homo 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Brother…. I’m tight as we’re gunna get hahaha. So my light may be deceiving, it’s a Mars Hydro FC-E8000, first picture is the new 2024 version, mine wasent foldable but is driver detachable. My driver is outside the tent mounted on the wall, but I’m sure everyone noticed it dosent look like they normally do, because I bought this light for the exact reason… to cut it in half lol so it’s been cut in half 4 bars on each half then did it fresh out of the box but here’s how my hangers work I did the eyelet setups all from the hardware store already had it here when the light showed up

View attachment 2208241View attachment 2208239View attachment 2208240View attachment 2208236View attachment 2208238View attachment 2208237
Yeah I wouldn't know I've never used anything from Mars hydro lmao.

Until recently even when I was on the forms back in the day I was never much of a forum junkie. I can't tell you anything about any gear unless I've used it personally hahaha.

I still haven't even put my 4x4 together cuz I don't have enough moms to warrant it.

I haven't decided if I'm just going to put the three phlizon 1000 panels I have in there, or if I'm going to just buy a bigger single light.

I'm going to have a bunch of widely varied clone mothers so I'm actually thinking I might want to stick with the more smaller panels and just add a bit of excessive ventilation myself

@Captspaulding maui 86 is a much physically larger, and prettier plant then I was expecting. Cali Blues is the only one keeping up size size for the node count.

IMG 20240701 165439725
Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
My brother in law had a plant that vegged to 7’ before it started flowering, stretch started and I went over and pulled it down to th e growing for him, looked like a huge rollercoaster drop and rise, they could care less within hours they’ll recalibrate and be back growing twords the sun before you look at em again,the top bent back up and grew back up to 6’ tall lol

I choose to bend and tie vs supercropping so I don’t need to spend time with the plant healing itself and get right into production l, that being said if had great success supercropping as well, so no hate lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yeah I wouldn't know I've never used anything from Mars hydro lmao.

Until recently even when I was on the forms back in the day I was never much of a forum junkie. I can't tell you anything about any gear unless I've used it personally hahaha.

I still haven't even put my 4x4 together cuz I don't have enough moms to warrant it.

I haven't decided if I'm just going to put the three phlizon 1000 panels I have in there, or if I'm going to just buy a bigger single light.

I'm going to have a bunch of widely varied clone mothers so I'm actually thinking I might want to stick with the more smaller panels and just add a bit of excessive ventilation myself

@Captspaulding maui 86 is a much physically larger, and prettier plant then I was expecting. Cali Blues is the only one keeping up size size for the node count.
Yeah that cali blues is a grower no doubt, I’ll have to cut the hydra plant back 3/4, she’s already got the 4x4 just about maxed out by herself…. again lol

Yeah it’s a large 4x4 light, but I cut the bars in half so I could set it up as a 2x8’ light, been using it like this for about 2 years now fuckin love it, I run the Phlizon FD6500 sometimes too. another 4x4 light, too awesome light stacks colas like crazy, it’s in the box atm lol

Edit: that’s the phlizon PL4500 above the hydra plant for reference

IMG 6106
IMG 6108
Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

My brother in law had a plant that vegged to 7’ before it started flowering, stretch started and I went over and pulled it down to th e growing for him, looked like a huge rollercoaster drop and rise, they could care less within hours they’ll recalibrate and be back growing twords the sun before you look at em again,the top bent back up and grew back up to 6’ tall lol

I choose to bend and tie vs supercropping so I don’t need to spend time with the plant healing itself and get right into production l, that being said if had great success supercropping as well, so no hate lol
I did the bondage thing several years ago, 4, 8 & 16 tops. Just more to mess with and I've got way too many plants. Most don't even get topped just Christmas tree style except for the cuts which look like bushes.

It never occurred to me to bend them here. I've usually bred them in half and one gallons pots while the 2 GDP this time are in 3 gal and will top the fence soon if i dont do something and that's the front yard😉

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Woo hoo my new lights came today! Just unboxed one of em, and I gotta say quite impressed with their gear so far. Seems to be really good quality. Super stoked about the detachable drivers, bye bye insane heat in the tent! Got another couple weeks on the run thats in there and I can start revamping the tent 👊👊

PXL 20240701 222720098

PXL 20240701 222641530
PXL 20240701 222641530
PXL 20240701 222559383

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Yo @Captspaulding

Do you want one of these t. Bridgesii cuttings? I'm bout to pot em up since they're spitting roots. They should wean Into a brutal Texas climate just fine if ya do it slow, I wanted to make sure I offered you one before I put em up.

Cutting is called ss02. It's one of the most alkaloid rich san pedros known. It's more alkaloid rich then many peyote cultivars.

Common name is Bolivian torch, but this is a particularly interesting Bolivian torch 😉

IMG 20240701 222357509
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yo @Captspaulding

Do you want one of these t. Bridgesii cuttings? I'm bout to pot em up since they're spitting roots. They should wean Into a brutal Texas climate just fine if ya do it slow, I wanted to make sure I offered you one before I put em up.

Cutting is called ss02. It's one of the most alkaloid rich san pedros known. It's more alkaloid rich then many peyote cultivars.

Common name is Bolivian torch, but this is a particularly interesting Bolivian torch 😉

Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia?

Top Bottom