Trouble in week 4 of flower

• Thread starter Purfict
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purfict

Here’s some magnified pictures of a few of the leaves taken off the plant that looks the worst

IMG 5932
IMG 5931
IMG 5930
IMG 5929
IMG 5928
Bilber

Bilber

Hey Pur......when I mix my General Hydroponics Flora Trio series, the light dose on the bottle, I add my nutes to my containers, as directed, but then, I dilute that in 1/2 with water.....less is more in my area.....

And I hope these help a little....

https://www.ilovegrowinginvalid.com/growing/nutrient-deficiencies-in-marijuana-plants/

P

Purfict

Do you guys think a good plan would be to flush the next water or two and then back off on nutes?

P

Purfict

Flushed them on Tuesday, here’s them 2 days later. Front two look the best, the back two are looking rough. PPM out was 1100 with just water going in. Ph remained the same. The back right one is very yellow, but the leaves closer to the bottom look better and more green. Same with the back left, seems as though the bottom leaves are the best. Do we think another flush is in order when I feed them around Sunday? They’ll be entering week six, my last crop finished in 9.5 weeks. As a precaution, I put more traps in the tent and haven’t caught or seen any bugs.

R

RGWD0202

1100 is pretty good especially from the 3500 you were at. I don’t think you need to flush again, with your water I think you said was at 150ppm that’s really a 950 ppm in the soil, so I think it’s at a good place.

P

Purfict

1100 is pretty good especially from the 3500 you were at. I don’t think you need to flush again, with your water I think you said was at 150ppm that’s really a 950 ppm in the soil, so I think it’s at a good place.
This week is when I start pulling back on the nutrients, the ppm of my next feed is 8-900 so I think I’ll stick with the feed chart i’m on and then next grow stick with the regular feed chart.

Top Bottom