WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
onisdad

onisdad

Nah it's a music video. Dubstep

Did you say Dabstep?????;)

i live in the bay area and Dabstep is all i hear... all day... everyday!

Alpaca bowl

Stoners

onisdad

onisdad

Are you trying to start a meme war norcal??? cuz i got weed meme out the wazoo!

WTV

Pot at the end of the rainbow

Oh and by the way, have i told you that I love your signature! Johnny Appleseed was my hero! I am assuming you have seen the Botany of Desire??? Even if you have, its still worth putting up here for anyone who has not seen! I am only posting the cannabis section there are four other parts all to be had, all on youtube if any one wants to see the rest, like the Johnny Appleseed section!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy S**T! That is some frosty nuggage! Nice strain! What are the flower times, and flavor like?

Sorry Bro just saw this...

Yeah she puts the frost down like no other I have seen...totally encrusted. She goes about 60-65 for some amber but could be taken earlier. Flavor is real hashy from all the frost, almost tastes like smoking kief lol but with some kushy notes and a slight lemony citrus at the finish...quite nice. I actually almost lost her recently due to some faulty equipment...but have a single clone rooted now ;) so were good. Heres a couple more shots of her:

ETA: I can't upload pics right now for some reason??? I will come back and edit some in if I can.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

Yeah she puts the frost down like no other I have seen...totally encrusted. She goes about 60-65 for some amber but could be taken earlier. Flavor is real hashy from all the frost, almost tastes like smoking kief lol but with some kushy notes and a slight lemony citrus at the finish...quite nice. I actually almost lost her recently due to some faulty equipment...but have a single clone rooted now ;) so were good. Heres a couple more shots of her:

ETA: I can't upload pics right now for some reason??? I will come back and edit some in if I can.

I would try just refreshing the page and trying again. . .I've had this happen but it was very temporary.

outwest

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter

It's all good HS. I haven't been around in a minute so your timing was perfect! ;) Yeah she looks like a kiefer! Maybe run some oil, and dry sift or it, and dip and roll that bud in it?! That would be a kick in the pants!

Crom

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
It's all good HS. I haven't been around in a minute so your timing was perfect! ;) Yeah she looks like a kiefer! Maybe run some oil, and dry sift or it, and dip and roll that bud in it?! That would be a kick in the pants!

Crom
For sure bro...that would be some kill. Here are a couple more older pics of her to check out:
DSCN4540   Copy 1301 x 2200

DSCN4547   Copy 1390 x 1900

DSCN4541   Copy 1166 x 2200

Top Bottom