cobblestoner

cobblestoner

GIVIN OUT SEEDS OF LOVE 6/23/24
1 FREEEEEEE.
planting time:9:36Pm
Strain name:Love (II)
Story:whatever the fuck you want

THIS HOW I BE SEEDIN SHIT!

Remember, anyone fuckin with ur germ, BITCHES DYING.

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

-The Dark Carnival is both a purgatory and an after life. It's pretty clear cut if you listen to all of the Joker cards. The Dark Carnival contains beings such is the Ring Master, who leads the show. The Great Milenko, a master is mind bending illusions and necromancy who created twisted rides and games for corrupt people to participate in. The Wraith takes you there first, for judgment. You then encounter the Riddle Box and turn his crank. Depending on how you lived, the final crank will either allow you into Shangri-La (heaven) or it drops the floor where you will enter Hell's Pit. Then the Wraith will accompany you to the final destination. On rare occasions, the Dark Carnival can spill into the living world, this is known as the Carnival of Carnage and is lead by the Jester you see on the album cover. So think of the Dark Carnival as purgatory where you wonder around and participate in crazy games which play a role in determining whether you go to heaven or hell. That's what I interpreted from years on listening to their music.
-For me the dark carnival is just something to blame all the cool shit on, it’s sort of like the battery that generates all of the amazing little coincidences and little bits of magic that you see happens throughout your life as a Juggalo, for example when you realize ICP wants to do a third deck of cards but they’re not going to do 666 so they chose to do 665, what is 6+6+5? Boom, fresh little bit of dark carnival coincidental magic there, it also sort of feels like the mothership, the one familiar thing that we can all feel, imagine the Juggalos as an alien race that came here on a giant spacecraft from another planet, millions of us are walking around on earth but we all Connect on this one specific frequency that we identify with that nobody else can be a part of, I also like to imagine that the dark carnival magic is responsible for some of the more philosophical Beautiful in depth songs that come out, I think that an insane clown posse song written by Insane Clown Posse is good, but it’s only about as complex as I dip my nuts in your soup, bloop, or I eat monopoly and shit out Connect four, a song by the Insane Clown Posse vibrating with the hum of the dark carnival magic sounds more like stop my shine or simple and blunt, Anyway it’s just like the Bible, everybody can interpret it differently, that’s just what it means to me
-For me the dark carnival is just all about being good and kind to the people that deserve it
-The Dark Carnival is neither good nor evil. It is chaos! Embrace the chaos in life and try your best to learn from it and move forward. At least, that's how I see it. Only you can decide how you react to the chaos of the circus. MCL
-Loving the descriptions here! In "Behind the Paint" J describes a dream he had about the Dark Carnival that inspired him. Def a worthwhile read for a look into his mind. Haven't read it in awhile but this post makes me feel it's time to revisit it.

Little history for all.

just bringing in the dark carnival to the growing spaces!

JaBy

JaBy

-The Dark Carnival is both a purgatory and an after life. It's pretty clear cut if you listen to all of the Joker cards. The Dark Carnival contains beings such is the Ring Master, who leads the show. The Great Milenko, a master is mind bending illusions and necromancy who created twisted rides and games for corrupt people to participate in. The Wraith takes you there first, for judgment. You then encounter the Riddle Box and turn his crank. Depending on how you lived, the final crank will either allow you into Shangri-La (heaven) or it drops the floor where you will enter Hell's Pit. Then the Wraith will accompany you to the final destination. On rare occasions, the Dark Carnival can spill into the living world, this is known as the Carnival of Carnage and is lead by the Jester you see on the album cover. So think of the Dark Carnival as purgatory where you wonder around and participate in crazy games which play a role in determining whether you go to heaven or hell. That's what I interpreted from years on listening to their music.
-For me the dark carnival is just something to blame all the cool shit on, it’s sort of like the battery that generates all of the amazing little coincidences and little bits of magic that you see happens throughout your life as a Juggalo, for example when you realize ICP wants to do a third deck of cards but they’re not going to do 666 so they chose to do 665, what is 6+6+5? Boom, fresh little bit of dark carnival coincidental magic there, it also sort of feels like the mothership, the one familiar thing that we can all feel, imagine the Juggalos as an alien race that came here on a giant spacecraft from another planet, millions of us are walking around on earth but we all Connect on this one specific frequency that we identify with that nobody else can be a part of, I also like to imagine that the dark carnival magic is responsible for some of the more philosophical Beautiful in depth songs that come out, I think that an insane clown posse song written by Insane Clown Posse is good, but it’s only about as complex as I dip my nuts in your soup, bloop, or I eat monopoly and shit out Connect four, a song by the Insane Clown Posse vibrating with the hum of the dark carnival magic sounds more like stop my shine or simple and blunt, Anyway it’s just like the Bible, everybody can interpret it differently, that’s just what it means to me
-For me the dark carnival is just all about being good and kind to the people that deserve it
-The Dark Carnival is neither good nor evil. It is chaos! Embrace the chaos in life and try your best to learn from it and move forward. At least, that's how I see it. Only you can decide how you react to the chaos of the circus. MCL
-Loving the descriptions here! In "Behind the Paint" J describes a dream he had about the Dark Carnival that inspired him. Def a worthwhile read for a look into his mind. Haven't read it in awhile but this post makes me feel it's time to revisit it.

Little history for all.

just bringing in the dark carnival to the growing spaces!
i'll be damned...πŸ€“

Latest posts

Top Bottom