What i'm thinkin

• Thread starter JaBy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JaBy

JaBy

-The Dark Carnival is both a purgatory and an after life. It's pretty clear cut if you listen to all of the Joker cards. The Dark Carnival contains beings such is the Ring Master, who leads the show. The Great Milenko, a master is mind bending illusions and necromancy who created twisted rides and games for corrupt people to participate in. The Wraith takes you there first, for judgment. You then encounter the Riddle Box and turn his crank. Depending on how you lived, the final crank will either allow you into Shangri-La (heaven) or it drops the floor where you will enter Hell's Pit. Then the Wraith will accompany you to the final destination. On rare occasions, the Dark Carnival can spill into the living world, this is known as the Carnival of Carnage and is lead by the Jester you see on the album cover. So think of the Dark Carnival as purgatory where you wonder around and participate in crazy games which play a role in determining whether you go to heaven or hell. That's what I interpreted from years on listening to their music.
-For me the dark carnival is just something to blame all the cool shit on, it’s sort of like the battery that generates all of the amazing little coincidences and little bits of magic that you see happens throughout your life as a Juggalo, for example when you realize ICP wants to do a third deck of cards but they’re not going to do 666 so they chose to do 665, what is 6+6+5? Boom, fresh little bit of dark carnival coincidental magic there, it also sort of feels like the mothership, the one familiar thing that we can all feel, imagine the Juggalos as an alien race that came here on a giant spacecraft from another planet, millions of us are walking around on earth but we all Connect on this one specific frequency that we identify with that nobody else can be a part of, I also like to imagine that the dark carnival magic is responsible for some of the more philosophical Beautiful in depth songs that come out, I think that an insane clown posse song written by Insane Clown Posse is good, but it’s only about as complex as I dip my nuts in your soup, bloop, or I eat monopoly and shit out Connect four, a song by the Insane Clown Posse vibrating with the hum of the dark carnival magic sounds more like stop my shine or simple and blunt, Anyway it’s just like the Bible, everybody can interpret it differently, that’s just what it means to me
-For me the dark carnival is just all about being good and kind to the people that deserve it
-The Dark Carnival is neither good nor evil. It is chaos! Embrace the chaos in life and try your best to learn from it and move forward. At least, that's how I see it. Only you can decide how you react to the chaos of the circus. MCL
-Loving the descriptions here! In "Behind the Paint" J describes a dream he had about the Dark Carnival that inspired him. Def a worthwhile read for a look into his mind. Haven't read it in awhile but this post makes me feel it's time to revisit it.

Little history for all.

just bringing in the dark carnival to the growing spaces!
even growing spaces require an appropriate amount of darkness.. Very Nice.... 👍

Last edited:
JaBy

JaBy

-The Dark Carnival is both a purgatory and an after life. It's pretty clear cut if you listen to all of the Joker cards. The Dark Carnival contains beings such is the Ring Master, who leads the show. The Great Milenko, a master is mind bending illusions and necromancy who created twisted rides and games for corrupt people to participate in. The Wraith takes you there first, for judgment. You then encounter the Riddle Box and turn his crank. Depending on how you lived, the final crank will either allow you into Shangri-La (heaven) or it drops the floor where you will enter Hell's Pit. Then the Wraith will accompany you to the final destination. On rare occasions, the Dark Carnival can spill into the living world, this is known as the Carnival of Carnage and is lead by the Jester you see on the album cover. So think of the Dark Carnival as purgatory where you wonder around and participate in crazy games which play a role in determining whether you go to heaven or hell. That's what I interpreted from years on listening to their music.
-For me the dark carnival is just something to blame all the cool shit on, it’s sort of like the battery that generates all of the amazing little coincidences and little bits of magic that you see happens throughout your life as a Juggalo, for example when you realize ICP wants to do a third deck of cards but they’re not going to do 666 so they chose to do 665, what is 6+6+5? Boom, fresh little bit of dark carnival coincidental magic there, it also sort of feels like the mothership, the one familiar thing that we can all feel, imagine the Juggalos as an alien race that came here on a giant spacecraft from another planet, millions of us are walking around on earth but we all Connect on this one specific frequency that we identify with that nobody else can be a part of, I also like to imagine that the dark carnival magic is responsible for some of the more philosophical Beautiful in depth songs that come out, I think that an insane clown posse song written by Insane Clown Posse is good, but it’s only about as complex as I dip my nuts in your soup, bloop, or I eat monopoly and shit out Connect four, a song by the Insane Clown Posse vibrating with the hum of the dark carnival magic sounds more like stop my shine or simple and blunt, Anyway it’s just like the Bible, everybody can interpret it differently, that’s just what it means to me
-For me the dark carnival is just all about being good and kind to the people that deserve it
-The Dark Carnival is neither good nor evil. It is chaos! Embrace the chaos in life and try your best to learn from it and move forward. At least, that's how I see it. Only you can decide how you react to the chaos of the circus. MCL
-Loving the descriptions here! In "Behind the Paint" J describes a dream he had about the Dark Carnival that inspired him. Def a worthwhile read for a look into his mind. Haven't read it in awhile but this post makes me feel it's time to revisit it.

Little history for all.

just bringing in the dark carnival to the growing spaces!

JaBy

JaBy

i just want to say while there are those who will find body count offensive there is reason behind what they sing about. they are abrasive as fuck but the subjects they broach are no less abrasive. they are touching on social commentary that many shy away from just because the issues they touch on are of such a serious and devastating nature. to discount the truth in their words and music is to downplay and disregard the truth.

JaBy

JaBy

In The End, All the juggalo homies, are just the homies. <33
Well Said, Well Said Indeed...👍✌️i'm still listening to the longer vid. some of the lyrics reminded me of body counts music. did you check out the skindred vid?

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

lord of the lost is more my speed. still checking all the vids. so far so good. very nice stuff.👍👏👌🤘
we making music, spreading seeds, helping others do it aswell. spreading that vibe! this is for me, and this is for my love. In every way. It is seen.

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

i just want to say while there are those who will find body count offensive there is reason behind what they sing about. they are abrasive as fuck but the subjects they broach are no less abrasive. they are touching on social commentary that many shy away from just because the issues they touch on are of such a serious and devastating nature. to discount the truth in their words and music is to downplay and disregard the truth.

JaBy

JaBy

the point is, theyre already all checked. keep up the train!
i will always hit the like right away. then i listen to them. still got a few more. almost finished except only a third the way through the longest insane clown posse vid and the ones after the lord of the lost. listening to the lord of the lost at this point. i will never remove the like as even if i don't connect to a particular post the point is appreciation for the sharing which to me is more profound than whether or not i connect with a particular post.

Last edited:
cobblestoner

cobblestoner

thank you for putting this outward.

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

i will always hit the like right away. then i listen to them. still got a few more. almost finished except only a third the way through the longest insane clown posse vid and the ones after the lord of the lost. listening to the lord of the lost at this point.
telepathy haha! 🪄

JaBy

JaBy

thank you for putting this outward.
i felt it neccessary. when i thought about it i was concerned there would be some who would be offended. especially with the there goes the neighborhood. i have the album but haven't listened to it in a long time. listened to it after i posted it and cringed at some of the lyrics.

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

🎀 PERFECTION!🎀
AND I LET THE MASSES KNOW!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Top Bottom