What i'm thinkin

• Thread starter JaBy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

@JaBy Intervals actually released all that music instrumentally without that singer too lol. A lot of people dont like that guy, hes one of those singers you either LOVE, or really dont care for lol. And even he knows that himself xD Peronally, being a huge prog head, I welcomed a clean singer that doesnt sound like a woman (not that i dont like that either) It was just a very welcomed breath of Fresh air to hear a masculine clean singer in the modern prog world.... It's very rare honestly.

Most metal fans MUCH prefer that singer's work (Mike Semesky) in the band The Haarp Machine.

Last edited:
JaBy

JaBy

@JaBy Intervals actually released all that music instrumentally without that singer too lol. A lot of people dont like that guy, hes one of those singers you either LOVE, or really dont care for lol. And even he knows that himself xD Peronally, being a huge prog head, I welcomed a clean singer that doesnt sound like a woman (not that i dont like that either) It was just a very welcomed breath of Fresh air to hear a masculine clean singer in the modern prog world.... It's very rare honestly.

Most metal fans MUCH prefer that singer's work (Mike Semesky) in the band The Haarp Machine.
wow, a truly amazing follow through from the trobar stuff. the flow from vid to vid is magic. you sir are a true master... loved every vid. 🥹🤩😍😸😻🤘👍

p.s. i'm really interested in hearing vocals from interval.

JaBy

JaBy

Much Thanx to Thatoneguyyouknow for the heads up... reminds me of satriani...

Top Bottom