AC Infinity Cloudray S6 FREE Gen2 Upgrade!

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Wow. They are shipping me one. WINNING. Let’s see how long the oscillation goes for this time. :). Hats off to AC Infinity though!
this make the 3rd free one they have sent me and i am sure im not the only one i would think after there money there spending doing this the problem would be pretty much sold and our warranty on this fan probably invalid

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
If you're talking about the wind and oscillating modes only being able to be used with the Controller 69, according to the manual on their website the modes can be activated with the push buttons directly on the fan.
Yes. I know. I've run mine that way when I don't have a port available. My point was that by adding new incentives to use the fans with the controllers, they're building a market for their new 8-port controllers.

Newty

Newty

Yes. I know. I've run mine that way when I don't have a port available. My point was that by adding new incentives to use the fans with the controllers, they're building a market for their new 8-port controllers.
My bad, I misunderstood. I already need the 8 port controller, being I already have a 4 it's probably best to just buy another 4. I guess the big difference between running two 4s or one 8 is having 2 different temp/humidity probes if you have two 4 ports.

Newty

Newty

this make the 3rd free one they have sent me and i am sure im not the only one i would think after there money there spending doing this the problem would be pretty much sold and our warranty on this fan probably invalid
Maybe I'll reach out to them and ask about it. I'm sure they would have at least a limited time period warranty from the date of upgrade.

Newty

Newty

Right angle UIS does not fit. Now I have to run new UIS with a straight on it or hopefully I have 2 female to male adapters.
UIS included looks different but old I would think still works.
20240220 143816

Last edited:
Newty

Newty

I'm done setting mine up. Seem smoother then the Gen 1, even when the Gen 1 was new.
I really like the oscillating range mode, this mode can't be controlled from controller 69 though.
Also it seems as though you can't use the Natural Wind Mode if your hooked up to a controller 69.

Latest posts

Top Bottom