Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

These girls are about 3.5 weeks old out the clone box. They're officially in the "out of control" stage lol.. I'm either gonna flip em today or let em run another week and supercrop them good. Hmmm... 🤔

PXL 20240427 120110573MP

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

It's true, the automotive manufacturers have done this for decades, actually. The long time dream of the automotive industry (think GM, Ford, big companies) has been to make cars "throw away commodities" that people don't fix, they just junk them and refinance for a new one. More money for the companies, banks, etc.

For example these new BMW's have this I-Drive system that consists of something like 12 or 13 different computer modules. If one module goes out, the entire system needs to be replaced, to the tune of 15k just for parts. All of the auto manufacturers are guilty of this, now. They don't want you to fix your car or even pay someone else to fix it, they want you to throw it away and buy a new one. They will never admit this fact on the face, but that is what is going on.

Which is why I will never buy another new car again. I have a particular fondness for 6th and 7th gen Hondas. They made great cars in the 90's and early 00's.. Stay away from any Honda made after 2005 and stay away from most of the other manufacturers made after 2001. Just sayin'... New cars are GARBAGE!!!!!

🤠
You probably never owned a Toyota, best vehicle ever sold to the public. Reliable and built to last, somewhat easy to work on for the most part. Expensive from the start, but will spend way less time in the shop vs pretty much every other manufacturer. Which is a fair trade in my opinion, spend a few grand more on the lot, and almost guarantee you won’t be back at the dealer replacing shit that shouldn’t break all the time like anything made by dodge/chrysler Mitsubishi and Mercedes. The biggest pieces of shit on the road. Besides Volkswagen and Audi. But you are right about car manufacturers trying to limit repair to themselves, there was a big lawsuit against them a few years back about right to repair, having mostly to do with the on board diagnostic systems that required specialized equipment to do diagnostic work, manufactures weren’t releasing data necessary to build aftermarket parts or use scan tools to read and repair engine lights. Anywhere where designed obsolescence is legal and practiced products will be designed to fail eventually requiring replacement. Legal here in the United States. That’s why half of your household electronics and appliances shit the bed after a few years of light use.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

THE DARK!

I “Double Dog Dare“ the average guy to carry his ass SOLO into woods at 4 AM or Out after dark. LOL 🤣🤣🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🤓🤓

I’ve seen grown assed men get fucking sketchy at a coyote 🤣🤣
I’ve been hunting since 2014 and the only thing scary about the dark is the fact that there might be some dumbass out there poaching who shoots at sounds and movement prior to legal shooting light, usually half hour before sunrise. But getting out of your treestand in pitch black darkness and spooking a whitetail will always make your hairs raise and at the same time your heart sink. Those sounds they make are creepy and loud.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

So I'm in an ER with a broken leg now.

Two days after I was joking about Jesus and saying he's a snitch and raving about the world's biggest turd and BS here.

Does karma have an account here?
Man that sucks, hope they fix you up properly, here’s to a swift recovery.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You probably never owned a Toyota, best vehicle ever sold to the public. Reliable and built to last, somewhat easy to work on for the most part. Expensive from the start, but will spend way less time in the shop vs pretty much every other manufacturer. Which is a fair trade in my opinion, spend a few grand more on the lot, and almost guarantee you won’t be back at the dealer replacing shit that shouldn’t break all the time like anything made by dodge/chrysler Mitsubishi and Mercedes. The biggest pieces of shit on the road. Besides Volkswagen and Audi. But you are right about car manufacturers trying to limit repair to themselves, there was a big lawsuit against them a few years back about right to repair, having mostly to do with the on board diagnostic systems that required specialized equipment to do diagnostic work, manufactures weren’t releasing data necessary to build aftermarket parts or use scan tools to read and repair engine lights. Anywhere where designed obsolescence is legal and practiced products will be designed to fail eventually requiring replacement. Legal here in the United States. That’s why half of your household electronics and appliances shit the bed after a few years of light use.
My father in law swears by pre 80’ Toyotas he had one that was lifted so high the floor board was 5’ in the air running 44” tires I think he had back then, he has 2-3 at a time I know he still has motors and transmissions in his backyard 🤣

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

One of the most underrated musicians of all time.

There is a really big list of mordern artist we wouldn't even have without Jeff Buckley coming first. Even Lana Del Ray is on that list lol.

RIP Mr. Buckley.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So, the subject of just starting out growing, and how much hearsay there is in the growing community came up in a text conversation with a good buddy of mine.

He sent me a picture that gave me a real good LOL and i figured this was the perfect place to share it.

He says "Attached is a hand drawn chart/guide with everything you need to know to start growing weed"

I have affixed his included attachment to this post as well 😎 🤣

439348459 750900667194446 8045411692401113615 n
BB22

BB22

But getting out of your treestand in pitch black darkness and spooking a whitetail will always make your hairs raise and at the same time your heart sink. Those sounds they make are creepy and loud.
A couple years ago. I was walking a long way out of the woods through some cutovers. Pitch dark.

NGL, I was a little spooked. 🤓🧟‍♂️

As I was telling myself “I’m the Alpha out here with a 12 gauge “ …

I jumped a deer and damn near leapt out of my boots. I’m not proud of the sound I made !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So, the subject of just starting out growing, and how much hearsay there is in the growing community came up in a text conversation with a good buddy of mine.

He sent me a picture that gave me a real good LOL and i figured this was the perfect place to share it.

He says "Attached is a hand drawn chart/guide with everything you need to know to start growing weed"

I have affixed his included attachment to this post as well 😎 🤣
I’ve actually said that a bunch to folks here,
His formula is sound, it’s all about the apex of fuck around,
And find out.
It’s too on point 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom