IMG 0224
IMG 0225
IMG 0226
D

dhays97

Ok so the your ph isn’t 5.8-6.3
It’s 6.5 ok well
that rules out the ph problem.

You lights a 720w led & was 12” away that explains the top leaf damage that and your overwatering and over feeding.

Every day is to often, you to water more like every 2-3 days in veg
You definitely shouldn’t be feeding every day.

Imzzaidae will help you more with your feeding as he’s a ppm man were as I’m not so good with that side as I grow organicly.

You should do what he suggested about getting a bag of compost and repotting them so there in the pots properly and have soil around the sides
Noted. Thank you!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The new pots look great. You can use this formula to mix what ever ppm of Nitrogen you
want. Mix these fertilizers together 50/50 calculate 14-12-24

C

chitownglass

Looks like you are blasting them with too much light! I've learned that less is more a lot of times. Light stress can be a bitch to recover from. Might set you back sometime. Anyways good luck!

D

dhays97

Looks like you are blasting them with too much light! I've learned that less is more a lot of times. Light stress can be a bitch to recover from. Might set you back sometime. Anyways good luck!
Thank you

Sunasun

Sunasun

Agreed, and also it's extremely detrimental to root development in young unestablished clone cuttings. It's a big reason I use T5s for clones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom