Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Went out into my grow room to transplant some clones to soil. Leaned the dome and water dripped on my heater so I set them on a chair behind me to shut the heater off, while doing that I bumped the chair and knocked my whole clone tray over ripping 3 out of root riots that had roots :( then when I went to put the dome back on it slipped and smashed 4 more. I think I'm staying out of my room today.

Feeling like a clutz
Fuckkk! Lmao ive had days like that. I once bought 100$ worth of clones from a friend. Brought em home, when transplanting i broke one, and it got me so upset i tried to rip this stupid piece of cardboard out of the grow space, as i squeezed the cardboard through the door, the corner caught 4 of the clones and chopped em in half haha. I was like....wtf dude. God.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Went out into my grow room to transplant some clones to soil. Leaned the dome and water dripped on my heater so I set them on a chair behind me to shut the heater off, while doing that I bumped the chair and knocked my whole clone tray over ripping 3 out of root riots that had roots :( then when I went to put the dome back on it slipped and smashed 4 more. I think I'm staying out of my room today.

Feeling like a clutz

We've all had days like that. That don't make it any better. Go bern one and chill for a min.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

What. Theres a hot red head? I wanna see :)theres places you can source yoyos online for real cheap brotha.
Or are you doing it to see the red head? Lmao. Shes like....dont buy yoyos online..
Come buy em from me
2e0cfd7550532c458c3a0dc0bde8feb73bdf13897d18f2673e006351e9dba82f 1

Come buy yoyos @stonestacker come buy yoyos

sixstring

sixstring

All done.
Might be heading to the dro store up by @sixstring For some more yo yos and to see this hot red head lol.

Its def worth a walkthrough bro,prolly the biggest dro store in the state right now.that is if your talkin about growgreen mich.the new warehouse is big,redhead works in the back where they do the online order shipping.theres always a few cuties workin the front counter also.im busy choppin a ssflame down or i would give ya the grand tour of the place lol.bales of promix are on sale now for 25 bucks.make sure to get somebfree samples from behind the counter.if you spend a hundy they will usually let you pick a few dif things,nutes n such.but you always get a free lighter even if you just buy 1 yoyo haha.def ask for some rolling papers and a lighter.if you want someone who knows his shit to help you then ask for bart,super stoner but knows every product in the store.if you talk to bart tell em sixstring said you want the super special prices lol

stonestacker

stonestacker

Its def worth a walkthrough bro,prolly the biggest dro store in the state right now.that is if your talkin about growgreen mich.the new warehouse is big,redhead works in the back where they do the online order shipping.theres always a few cuties workin the front counter also.im busy choppin a ssflame down or i would give ya the grand tour of the place lol.bales of promix are on sale now for 25 bucks.make sure to get somebfree samples from behind the counter.if you spend a hundy they will usually let you pick a few dif things,nutes n such.but you always get a free lighter even if you just buy 1 yoyo haha.def ask for some rolling papers and a lighter.if you want someone who knows his shit to help you then ask for bart,super stoner but knows every product in the store.if you talk to bart tell em sixstring said you want the super special prices lol
Maybe I'll get the tour some other time. Bart I'll look him up.
I just asked one of my locals to pick me up a bail of promix. To sex some Mota seeds I poped. Might as well do it myself.
Thanks.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

Whats everyone up to?
i wish the cheap hydro rates were during the day so i could have the lights off at night and give me something to do during the day like sit in the garden and watch them grow.
i never thought theyd have roots coming out of the bottom of my 5 gal buckets until much later in flower but i got curious last night for some reason and had a peak under the tallest plants bucket, boom tons of roots coming out underneath so i just had to check em all out lol they all got it even the smallest ones so fuck watering 1/4 gallon at a time now i can water until i see some run off and not be so scared that the roots will sit in water for too long.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Whats everyone up to?
i wish the cheap hydro rates were during the day so i could have the lights off at night and give me something to do during the day like sit in the garden and watch them grow.
i never thought theyd have roots coming out of the bottom of my 5 gal buckets until much later in flower but i got curious last night for some reason and had a peak under the tallest plants bucket, boom tons of roots coming out underneath so i just had to check em all out lol they all got it even the smallest ones so fuck watering 1/4 gallon at a time now i can water until i see some run off and not be so scared that the roots will sit in water for too long.
What's up man. That's crazy maybe step up to 7 gal next run???

What do you mean cheap hydro rates during the day?

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

What's up man. That's crazy maybe step up to 7 gal next run???

What do you mean cheap hydro rates during the day?

i mean i wish electricity was cheap during the day so i could run the lights during the day lol
as far as the 7 gal goes, ill be running autos next run and was told to keep it to 3 gals, for the current grow i doubt theyve already filled the buckets completly they may have just grown downwards with not much side rooting? ill find out if one turns out male and i chop his ass out.

and yeah sorry around here all the electric companies are Hydro XxwhateverXX

Top Bottom