Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Thats awesome! ! So are ya gill netting or hiw do ya fish fer em?

Fly fish, some bait casting, I prefer to get them in the ocean running down riggers to 20 ft or so with a 6 inch flasher and a couple herring a few feet behind that. Get a king while it's in the ocean and you're on for a good fight.

Certain times of the year you can dip net for the reds in the Kenai and copper rivers using 4 ft wide nets. They let you bag about 40 or 50 fish that way. Good for the freezer.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Waddup fuck sticks. My job today is to wrap friggin 50 presents. And go shopping for the lady again since im not gonna be able to afford what i WANTED to get her. Everyone get their shopping done already?
Yup, shopping's done.

Went out into my grow room to transplant some clones to soil. Leaned the dome and water dripped on my heater so I set them on a chair behind me to shut the heater off, while doing that I bumped the chair and knocked my whole clone tray over ripping 3 out of root riots that had roots :( then when I went to put the dome back on it slipped and smashed 4 more. I think I'm staying out of my room today.

Feeling like a clutz
Days like that fucking suck.

G gnome

G gnome

Fly fish, some bait casting, I prefer to get them in the ocean running down riggers to 20 ft or so with a 6 inch flasher and a couple herring a few feet behind that. Get a king while it's in the ocean and you're on for a good fight.

Certain times of the year you can dip net for the reds in the Kenai and copper rivers using 4 ft wide nets. They let you bag about 40 or 50 fish that way. Good for the freezer.
Im in fer any of that bro!!
Now if only I could trim as fast as I fillet.
If i could only fillet as fast as i trim

Pics or it ain't but a button. LOL:badboy:
I tried it was too far

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

SEE SEE SEEE
20151217 224142   Copy

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I like sleep but like they say no rest for the wicked , I'm at my shop watering plants at 7:30 every morning 7 days a week and generally put in a solid 12 hrs a day. Would probably be more like 10 hours a day if I didn't get distracted by thc farmer every 10 minutes.

Top Bottom