• Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Here's a blueberry o.g in a 2 liter bottle
20151129 210325

Force flowered at 2 weeks and 9 in flower☺ lol good vibes to all.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Gardnguyahoy. Nice thread bro . Hope too have some nice flower pics soon
20151129 210411

Got a bunch of tangarine kush showing sex☺whoohoo. Can't wait . Blueberry kush -hashplant female . Running bushido of the banshee blood series.
20151129 210411

Give a date shot when I get home.

G gnome

G gnome

Just saw that buck again. Was just gettin done w some garden werk i came upstairs and looked out the window and there he was. Watched him fer a min w the binoculars and then decided to try n stalk em. If coarse the wind was at my back. Got to within 65yds .....never got a shot

sixstring

sixstring

Just saw that buck again. Was just gettin done w some garden werk i came upstairs and looked out the window and there he was. Watched him fer a min w the binoculars and then decided to try n stalk em. If coarse the wind was at my back. Got to within 65yds .....never got a shot
question is did he walk by your stand? if so that hurts more than anything lol.moved my trailcam back to my bow hunting spot,gunna be back up there saturday hopefully

sixstring

sixstring

U shud see this thing six. Its like a fuckin elk. The other day i saw i w 2 other bucks that were both respectable deer and this thing looked like a giant amongst giants haha

Soak yerself in doe pee and that buck will come try to dry hump ya lol.
I have rattled a few bucks in during the second rut.shot a decent 7pt i rattled in and when I got down from my stand to gut him a bigger buck came in,snorted at me and bolted.shoulda waited 10 more mins to shoot,but in the end i was still happy to have a buck on the ground.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

U shud see this thing six. Its like a fuckin elk. The other day i saw i w 2 other bucks that were both respectable deer and this thing looked like a giant amongst giants haha
Soak yerself in doe pee and that buck will come try to dry hump ya lol.
I have rattled a few bucks in during the second rut.shot a decent 7pt i rattled in and when I got down from my stand to gut him a bigger buck came in,snorted at me and bolted.shoulda waited 10 more mins to shoot,but in the end i was still happy to have a buck on the ground.
You guys are so ill.
Respect.

Lol @G gnome when i started reading that you saw the buck out the window i got on the edge of my seat and was like...oh shit...! Bummed you didn't get him this time. Don't worry, hes just letting you clear some freezer space up first ;) GL homie

G gnome

G gnome

You guys are so ill.
Respect.

Lol @G gnome when i started reading that you saw the buck out the window i got on the edge of my seat and was like...oh shit...! Bummed you didn't get him this time. Don't worry, hes just letting you clear some freezer space up first ;) GL homie

Im runnin low. Time to re-up fer sure.
Im gonna hit it hard tomorrow thru the weekend.

wokkabear

wokkabear

how the hell did i miss the tag for this thread got my clones cut finally and going to put her into flower hopefully on christmas day when i should be able to chop the blue pyramid im so tempted to chop her arse down now as shes just gone all cloudy looks like about half a z on her not bad from being grown in a plastic pint cup and my first ever flower grown

Top Bottom