Looking for a great LED

• Thread starter kenney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kenney

Ask 1,000 growers get 1,000 answers. None particularly wrong but roundabout in a 3x3 small home grow…

I pretty much agree with all @HerbalEdu said, good overall advice search those names and keyword 3x3 and look at the specs yourself look at reviews see what others say etc before you make a choice
Thank you

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Maybe in the mass produced factories in china. That would explain alot of the quality issues lol. I doubt that even companies like spider farmer and mars have that kind of automated technology. I mean they might be able to do technologically but that shit costs money and loads of hours in R&D to work out the kinks. I doubt anyone other than samsung/sony has the ability to do that on a large scale. The volume just isnt there for grow lights could be wrong. odds are that most of the value brands are made in the exact same factory. I highly doubt that US manufacturers have fully automated. There is a whole lot to that.
You're probably right about them being made in the same factories. The brands just create specifications based on their marketing strategies.

Do you have any experience with electronic component manufacturing or repair? I figured you were a barista
Nope. Not a barista. Not even close. I worked mostly in internal business application development before I retired. I designed databases and built applications.

Stokes

Stokes

You're probably right about them being made in the same factories. The brands just create specifications based on their marketing strategies.

Nope. Not a barista. Not even close. I worked mostly in internal business application development before I retired. I designed databases and built applications.

I cant install a printer

Natep

Natep

I personally think that you will get the same results from a bunch of differnt manufacturers. The difference will be when the thing takes a shit. A good company like acinfinity will stand behind there product.

Top Bottom