Please help me save these!!!

• Thread starter WickedMichelle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Something I wasn't expecting when I added cameras was the ability to see what happens in the tent when it's closed. One plant had dry leaf tips and I noticed the mist from the humidifier wasn't spreading to its side of the tent. I moved the humidifier and changed the vents. Now the mist spreads evenly and the plant is looking better.

AZreefer

AZreefer

I have Wyze V3 cameras in my tents. For night vision, they use near or far IR. I added the cameras after reading a thread about them. One of the staff helped, but I'm sorry but I can't recall who it was. (I suddenly got sick--profuse sweating, nausea, dizziness--so I'm having trouble thinking.) Anyway, he said to use near IR, so that's what I'm using. I have three plants within a few days of harvest and there has been no sign of hermies or nanners.
Now that you mention near and far ir it dawns on me that those are both used in the spa treatments at my work. Both of the different wavelengths are supposed to have different therepautic effects on the body. I do not know about the specifics, just that ive had to replace both the near and far ir in a sauna and on a facial machine.

AZreefer

AZreefer

Something I wasn't expecting when I added cameras was the ability to see what happens in the tent when it's closed. One plant had dry leaf tips and I noticed the mist from the humidifier wasn't spreading to its side of the tent. I moved the humidifier and changed the vents. Now the mist spreads evenly and the plant is looking better.
I want a camera in my tent.

PianoStan

PianoStan

Decided not to wait. Just put the sherbet and critical in soil. I figure the new ones would have a chance to catch up should one or both survive. The purple still not looking good unfortunately. I have not given up on her though... she took a day longer to sprout she may take longer to recover. Keeping her until she falls over.
Let me guess, patience is not one of your strong points! lmao

Seriously though, that's the good thing about photo-periods, if something goes sideways you can use patience to help the plant recover. If you were growing an autoflower they have a finite life cycle. Although it's not nearly the 10 weeks that the seed company promotes.

Just be patient with the new seeds, and try hard not to micromanage them too much. You will do fine.

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Let me guess, patience is not one of your strong points! lmao

Seriously though, that's the good thing about photo-periods, if something goes sideways you can use patience to help the plant recover. If you were growing an autoflower they have a finite life cycle. Although it's not nearly the 10 weeks that the seed company promotes.

Just be patient with the new seeds, and try hard not to micromanage them too much. You will do fine.
I think I have mentioned this a time or two LMAO!! ;)

Wondering if I should trim off the yellow leaves on the watermelon. The purple I would not know where to start... still curly but not worse.

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Taking the advice given. 👍 (icons are back woo hoo!)

Relax2

Smoking lemon candy something... cannot read the writing hahaha. Only thing I plan on doing is taking a photo before they sleep and checking the soil. It was still moist this morning.

PianoStan

PianoStan

I think I have mentioned this a time or two LMAO!! ;)

Wondering if I should trim off the yellow leaves on the watermelon. The purple I would not know where to start... still curly but not worse.
Honestly, I would give them a few days to rest and recover. Eventually any yellowed areas damaged badly enough will turn brown and die. Then it will be easy to see what needs to be removed.

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Honestly, I would give them a few days to rest and recover. Eventually any yellowed areas damaged badly enough will turn brown and die. Then it will be easy to see what needs to be removed.
Will do. Although I hope the yellow leaves are not stealing nutrients. But I am sure they are stressed enough especially just being transplanted. Hope the seedlings sprout. I will check them Thurs. night when the girls wake up. That will be well over 48 hours. Thinking the small seed will sprout first like the watermelon.

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

About to head out to work.... wanted to post these real quick. Looks like they may be ok. I am seeing new growth on the tops. I am not mothering, I was checking the soil. Still moist. Those would have been bone dry in the peat pots.

20240612 094716

20240612 094756

Top Bottom