Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

With no issues to speak of …..
changing the photoperiod around, yea, now thatll cause some f*ckery for sure lmao. Can confirm from many experiences there lmfao.

mild and inconsistent light leaks? dont even sweat it, like genuinely, dont worry about that, its unnecessary stress (FOR YOU, not the plant lol)

if you have a plant that could go hermie from the stress of minor inconsistent light leaks, you have a plant that could hermie from sneezing on it...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
changing the photoperiod around, yea, now thatll cause some f*ckery for sure lmao. Can confirm from many experiences there lmfao.
I’ve always found, in an outage situation, and the gas stations are out of gas too, that if in flower, when the power comes back on, just restart your 12/12 from the moment they come back on. Had a 3 day power outage and no fucking gas for the genny one time. Picked up right were they left off, and if i remember correctly, the lights came back on in the middle of what woulda been lights on. So there was def the opportunity for fuckery, but it t turned out gravy.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1719375170725
FB IMG 1719375071743
FB IMG 1719374960264
FB IMG 1719292516964
FB IMG 1719292395685

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
they want to destroy us.
After long deliberation the entmoot have decided, you, are not, Orcs!

Them fuckers are out to get us at my place! The oak trees do there “summer water pick up” and then out of nowhere they drop there branches! The parks have warnings in them lol! These are big branches to, smash you to the ground big.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Them fuckers are out to get us at my place! The oak trees do there “summer water pick up” and then out of nowhere they drop there branches! The parks have warnings in them lol! These are big branches to, smash you to the ground big.
in the book, Tom Bombadil, the oldest being in all of middle earth, saved Mary and Pippin from old man willow, not TreeBeard.

To this day, i wondered why the oldest character in the entire book, only younger then Iluvitar himself, was left completely out of the story :'(

The only being in all of creation, outside God himself, that the one ring has no power over. And they just cut him out of the story.

Sorry ive been waiting a long time to have someone mention the Ents so i could talk about tom bombadil.

Gandalf had a 2 year long conversation with Tom Bombadil before he left middle earth forever too. Was the very last thing he did.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

headache!!!!!
It ended up being a tree sickness that affects all types of trees here. All rotting from the core. It is literally everywhere here. My neighbor had a fucking Goliath of a cedar come down on his brand new roof too. It’s bad here

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
headache!!!!!
It ended up being a tree sickness that affects all types of trees here. All rotting from the core. It is literally everywhere here. My neighbor had a fucking Goliath of a cedar come down on his brand new roof too. It’s bad here
Man thats lame! We (the west coast) have been battling tree illness from beetles! Making forests sick! 😔

Have they got a handle on it? Is it like a fungus? Treatable?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
in the book, Tom Bombadil, the oldest being in all of middle earth, saved Mary and Pippin from told man willow, not TreeBeard.

To this day, i wondered why the oldest character in the entire book, only younger then Iluvitar himself, was left completely out of the story :'(

The only being in all of creation, outside God himself, that the one ring has no power over. And they just cut him out of the story.

Sorry ive been waiting a long time to have someone mention the Ents so i could talk about tom bombadil.
Fucking spoiler alerts!!!! God damnit!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
if you have enough perlite in your mix theres no reason to do that regardless of whatever else you mixed in. If you have a lot od hydrophobic material like peat in a mix though, you will absolutely have better results keeping the top few inches stirred up then if you dont. Youll waste a lot less nutrient solution as well.

Although, ideally, a mix doesnt have enough peat or clay to harden and go hydrophobic on the surface like that to begin with.

lmao, you posted this as i posted. Yea i dont reuse soil and actively recommend against it personally. for several reasons lol. And im a cheapskate that hates spending money too.
I do, I’m a fucking clown tho
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 works fine for me. Entire run is second hand unamended. ☠️🚀💯

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Man thats lame! We (the west coast) have been battling tree illness from beetles! Making forests sick! 😔

Have they got a handle on it? Is it like a fungus? Treatable?
Nah it’s so far gone man, everyone was chalking it up drought, the die back we were all seeing, it wasn’t until the sky was falling that we had arborists in to work them down. That’s when we definitely got the damned memo

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Nah it’s so far gone man, everyone was chalking it up drought, the die back we were all seeing, it wasn’t until the sky was falling that we had arborists in to work them down. That’s when we definitely got the damned memo
I feel like thats our entire situation at this point! SMOKE’EM IF YOU GOTTEM BOYS!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
headache!!!!!
Peach leaf curl hit bad here, here’s the results in my trees, all leaves got affected and died and fell off, new growth coming in decent, some affected some not, complete fruit loss for the season

2nd set of pics are of the cocktail fruit trees that are 6 fruit grafted, you can see that it only affects the peach / nectarine beaches

IMG 5913
IMG 5914
IMG 5912
IMG 5911
Top Bottom